The Student Room Group

GIRLS (and guys), what would you think of a guy who. . .

was 20 years old

had never kissed a girl before

wasn't waiting for the right girl or special moment

wasn't ugly (i know this is hard to judge properly). probably a bit above average looks

wasn't too fat or too skinny. works out and has a decent enough body. better than average but not amazing

HONEST OPINIONS PLEASE. don't sugarcoat the truth. tell me what you would honestly think.
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Honestly, I'd wonder if you were gay.

Edit: Why Neg someone for their honest opinion? He wanted honesty and he got it. If you can't handle a truthful female opinion then do one.
(edited 13 years ago)
it's not a big deal in the slightest?
Nothing uncommon...
I would think you are shy.. and cannot approach girls out of shyness...
Low confidance maybe? Or a terrible personality?
Reply 5
online gamer?
if the guy doesn't try to do any of those things, I'd be jealous of the fact that he's risen above everyone else and sees a greater meaning in life
Reply 7
Original post by I'mBadAtMaths
it's not a big deal in the slightest?

i dont believe you are being honest here. unless you are about the same age and never kissed a girl. you are saying you wouldn't be taken aback a bit or surprised to hear something like this?
Reply 8
I'd assume he was either gay or lacked social skills
Reply 9
I'd think you were a shy and 'keep to yourself' person, and perhaps a little insecure when approaching girls... but as other girls have said, its not really much of a big deal?
I'd probably try to get to know you, seeing as I go for the 'shy and inexpierienced' type, and I'd probably make the first move, if I liked you :smile:
Reply 11
Nothing. You're just another 20 year old guy. There is no age criteria for when an individual should have kissed by or had a relationship.
Reply 12
I'd say he needs to get out there more.

Confidence problems maybe?

I would take him out and be his pimp for the night :P
Nothing wrong with it at all.. BUT I would be a bit hesitant before getting involved because I wouldnt want too much pressure to 'live up to expectations'
Reply 14
Original post by kasiasunshine
I'd probably try to get to know you, seeing as I go for the 'shy and inexpierienced' type, and I'd probably make the first move, if I liked you :smile:

i have never known any girl to go for the shy and inexperienced type. you only find the girls who go for those guys on the internet.
honestly, i'd just think you were shy but most likely a nice guy :smile:
there's no specific age for having your first kiss, just like there's no specific age for loosing your virginity
don't worry about it, just wait until you find a nice girl to have that first special kiss with
Reply 16
Original post by rawrritsholli
honestly, i'd just think you were shy but most likely a nice guy :smile:
there's no specific age for having your first kiss, just like there's no specific age for loosing your virginity
don't worry about it, just wait until you find a nice girl to have that first special kiss with

i said in the opening post specifically that i am not waiting for a special moment. i dont care about it being special.
Lets take the OP's question a bit further:

Girls, what would you think of a guy who has never kissed a girl, dated, asked a girl out, nothing but was:
- 22 years old
- Had a grad job at one of the world's leading financial services firms
- Quite muscular
- Relatively intelligent (got the highest score in my school's IQ test of sorts out of around 70 people)
- Tall but not too tall
- Somewhat average looking face i.e no pretty boy but not ugly either, just normal.
- Not a quiet wimp, but the guy who always takes the lead in group projects.
Reply 18
Original post by Anonymous
Lets take the OP's question a bit further:

Girls, what would you think of a guy who has never kissed a girl, dated, asked a girl out, nothing but was:
- 22 years old
- Had a grad job at one of the world's leading financial services firms
- Quite muscular
- Relatively intelligent (got the highest score in my school's IQ test of sorts out of around 70 people)
- Tall but not too tall
- Somewhat average looking face i.e no pretty boy but not ugly either, just normal.
- Not a quiet wimp, but the guy who always takes the lead in group projects.

stop posting this. i have seen this post numerous times on TSR. make your own thread about it and let people answer my thread.

stop being anonymous too. reveal your true identity.
Reply 19
Programmer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending