The Student Room Group

16 and 21 - Is this ok?

If a girl is 16 and a guy is 21, is this ok? Socially and morally acceptable?

Just for the banter ya know, for the lads!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Funny how 1 year can make you a paedo.
Its fine. I would happily take your position. This coming from a 20 year old virgin.
Reply 3
I think so. My friend is 17 she is dating a 23 year old. They couldn't be more perfect for each other. As long as the older person is not pressuring the younger into anything and the parents know and ok with it :smile:
I wouldn't be happy if my 16 year old was going out with a 21 year old.
Reply 5
Original post by Aack
Funny how 1 year can make you a paedo.

1 day*
Reply 6
Original post by Dr Pressure
Its fine. I would happily take your position. This coming from a 20 year old virgin.

Lad knows his banter

16 year olds = nice, legal and tight

Surprised most guys haven't invested in this market TBH
Original post by zKlown
Lad knows his banter

i would get with a 16 year old girl if i had the chance.
Reply 8
Original post by FXX
1 day*

True.
it's a little odd but i've heard worse, my mum wouldn't mind, though, she says that with me now being 18
Reply 10
I approve.
I dated a 24 year old when I was 16 so no I don't think there's anything wrong with it.
Reply 12
Original post by zKlown
Lad knows his banter

Creep
Reply 13
No, this is almost as disgusting as homosexuality; God views all relationships with minors as an abomination, and this is no exception
(edited 13 years ago)
I'm 17 and i definitely know my parents would not approve lol... but i wouldn't mind if i wasn't pressured to lose my virginity or get drunk or anything else i wasn't comfortable with!! Also depends on the level of maturity of the girl :smile:
There's not necessarily anything wrong with any specific 21/16 relationship, but it is a little bit suspect. I know that I'm a lot more mature now, at 19, than I was at 16, and I'm sure that when I'm 21 I'll be more mature again.
Reply 16
Original post by zKlown
If a girl is 16 and a guy is 21, is this ok? Socially and morally acceptable?

Just for the banter ya know, for the lads!

Personally I think it's fine. He's legal, she's legal, err'body's legal. :awesome:
Reply 17
I wouldn't be ok with my 16 year old daughter being with a 21 year old but it'd be something I guess I'd accept eventually.

In this case though if you really feel the need to ask about it then ....
Reply 18
18 and 23 is better.
Reply 19
Original post by Noodlepants
I dated a 24 year old when I was 16 so no I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

You doing it doesn't make it ok. That's some creepy stuff if you ask me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending