The Student Room Group

I like a Pakistani girl but am not myself. Can it work?

Scroll to see replies

If you're Muslim why do you have ANY worries at all?
Reply 81
Original post by Anonymous
Bangladeshi. Makes it worse doesn't it?

Im pakistani, my gf is bangladeshi, and were getting married soon!
Original post by Jamil1987

:facepalm:
Reply 83
Original post by Cesar Lecat
:facepalm:

friend-girl.
Is that better?
Reply 84
Original post by White Beauty
what does race have to do with it ? I am not Indian, it is not secret that Pakistan is an utter ****hole, why do you thing so many Pakistanis beg for asylum in Europe, engage in sham marraiges, queu in hundreds of thousands at British embassies every month to escape to the West, clinging to trucks to come here illegally.

Saying Pakistan is a nice country is preposterous and absurd. Pakistan (like all other Islamic states)is an utter hellhole.

Have you been? Its obvious from your post that you havent.
friend-girl.
Is that better?

I'm guessing you had a relationship with her?
Reply 86

:gasp:

:woo:

surely im invited :colonhash:
Have you been? Its obvious from your post that you havent.

Nope, and it makes no difference. Pakistan is a ****hole and you are not going to stop me from saying so with your weak argument of "have you been".

Ironic that people who defend Pakistan are living in the - WEST.
Nope, and it makes no difference. Pakistan is a ****hole and you are not going to stop me from saying so with your weak argument of "have you been".

:troll: Here comes the troll with a new account.
Reply 89
Bangladeshi. Makes it worse doesn't it?

HEY!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Pakistani myself and honestly asking me its not much of a fuss , your the man and your the one who needs to grace her with your presence , you need to firstly ask her if shes engaged (because you know how pakis do , when your born your engaged in some cases) because LOOOOL i remeber this guy in my college said to me "Aisha give me your number innit!" and i tempted to give it being dumb and my friend avoided me saying u dumb idiot hes tryna move to you dont you know that? (well yes i am dopey when its time for knowlegde outside the books) and hahha i said to him im engaged from back home and oh my dayss the expression on his face and he also asked me do u wanna get married to him then? (lol that was sweet though) and i faked it and said obviously its my parents choice im gna go with it KMT (i lied all the way just to avoid him).......but now he dont even talk to me at all :frown: which is taunting because im that type that will talk to anyone without hesitation and me even trying to talk to him, i get blanked (even sad) OH WELL im over it :smile:

i dnt know how old u are but im 17 and sorry for my long preach and probably "immature language"
all i wanted to say is you need to jam with her as much as possible discuss her favourite topics with her and ask about her life and family and that .... (if you actually wanna own her) BE THE MAN AND GO FOR IT
Reply 90

PAKISTAN ZINDABAAD! :biggrin:

Proud of my ethnicity and my home country, whilst living in the UK. Theres nothing wrong with that.

Bye, bye troll.
Original post by ak137
PAKISTAN ZINDABAAD! :biggrin:

Proud of my ethnicity and my home country, whilst living in the UK. Theres nothing wrong with that.

Bye, bye troll.

Yeah sure you are :rolleyes:
i'm black and my exgf was from pakistan

just a warning though there is high chance that they can get into an arranged marriage
You being a Bengali will be a massive problem despite what people on here say as my personal experience has shown me Bengalis and Indians are detested by most Pakistanis.

Honestly if i was you i would just pursue another girl as you being non-muslim bengali could have severe implications on your well being especially if the girl has brothers or a protective father.

You would be better off with a non-muslim Bengali or Indian.
Ok, I am quite strongly infatuated over a Pakistani girl at uni, but am not one myself.

A lot of people say that Pakistani girls, and some guys, don't go for anything other than their own race.

Honestly, do you think it can work?

PS. This is not a troll or a joke about Pakistani people.

You could always send a dick pic and see how she responds.
Original post by Dr.Sweet Science
You being a Bengali will be a massive problem despite what people on here say as my personal experience has shown me Bengalis and Indians are detested by most Pakistanis.

Honestly if i was you i would just pursue another girl as you being non-muslim bengali could have severe implications on your well being especially if the girl has brothers or a protective father.

You would be better off with a non-muslim Bengali or Indian.

He's a muslim :s-smilie:
He's a muslim :s-smilie:

I'm sure he stated he was a non-muslim but even if he's muslims there will be massive problems due to nationality/culture/familys opinion etc could honestly go on about the complications that would arise but i wish the best for the lad, personally i think it's a road he shouldn't go down.
I'm sure he stated he was a non-muslim but even if he's muslims there will be massive problems due to nationality/culture/familys opinion etc could honestly go on about the complications that would arise but i wish the best for the lad, personally i think it's a road he shouldn't go down.

But if we just keep silent and maintain the status quo, then stupid cultural practices will continue to exist. We need to challenge them.
But if we just keep silent and maintain the status quo, then stupid cultural practices will continue to exist. We need to challenge them.

At what price do you challenge the status quo? Losing your family? Chucked out of the house? Getting beaten up and disowned? Family for me will always come first and i'm sure it's the same for most people.

Personally as a Pakistani if they aren't Indians/Bengalis or Arabs then i'm sure my family would be perfectly fine about whoever i decide to bring home but would highly prefer a Pakistani girl. Theres plenty of other nationalities too choose from and i think the brother shouldn't limit himself, personally i feel he should go for a Bengali girl as he would able to relate to her more than a girl from a different nationality.
At what price do you challenge the status quo? Losing your family? Chucked out of the house? Getting beaten up and disowned? Family for me will always come first and i'm sure it's the same for most people.

Personally as a Pakistani if they aren't Indians/Bengalis or Arabs then i'm sure my family would be perfectly fine about whoever i decide to bring home but would highly prefer a Pakistani girl. Theres plenty of other nationalities too choose from and i think the brother shouldn't limit himself, personally i feel he should go for a Bengali girl as he would able to relate to her more than a girl from a different nationality.

Then ask your family that their views are against Islam. Educate.

If you wanted to marry a Muslim and you're parents reject him on the grounds of his ethnicity/nationality then they are wrong and they can't do that, it's forbidden in Islam.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending