The Student Room Group

Girls, do you take a look if a guy bends over/down?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Dr Pressure
by equipment, what do you mean? you wouldnt be able to see his dick from behind if thats what you are saying.

A butt could also be counted as nice equipment.... In my world anyway ;D
Original post by Casshern1456
sorry i dno what happened i misquoted you:tongue:

why do you want to see their boxers?

I don't really know...I guess it's because that's about as intimate as I can get with them :coma:
Reply 22
Of course, if i fancy the guy.
Builders bum isnt attractive no matter who it is but a nice bum looks good in jeans or boxers :smile:
Original post by qasman
I just think because men generally think about sex more than women, and i'm sure this is no different with gay men, girls might not look as much as you would.

Yeah, I know what you mean lol
Reply 24
Not really, don't want to be caught staring at a guys bum :ninja:

Whilst we're on this topic I saw a good looking guy on the bus and he bent over infront of me and I ACCIDENTLY saw a bit of builder's bum :sad: gotta say instant turn-off. Don't know why.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 25
Original post by hatemylife
Well, I don't know if I count as I'm gay, but yeah.

What he said. It's pretty automatic, to be honest.
Original post by Dr Pressure
i mean if a guy bends over/down in public and his arse is in full view, or even if some of his boxers/arse crack is showing? forget the chavs who have their trousers half way down their backside. i am not talking about those kind of guys.

Hell yeah. But I would most probably already be looking at him before he bent down. I like to examine my prey. :wink: :P
Original post by Comeheretellme
I don't really know...I guess it's because that's about as intimate as I can get with them :coma:

big perv :tongue:

can't say i don't do the same:ninja:
Reply 28
If he is good looking enough. :smile:
Nice one :holmes:
Reply 30
I remember noticing one of my (female) housemates checking out my bum when I was leaning over to get something out of the cupboard. So I guess they do.

I was like, 'Yea I do a lot of running.':cool:
girls aren't that interested in men's arses. there really isn't much to see.
Yeah, if I find the guy attractive, I do. One time found myself idly sitting there, staring at a mate's arse, while he was making a sandwich. Had to look away super quick when he turned around. Many's the time last year I was glad that girls don't get boners :tongue:
Reply 33
If I'm attracted to them....ohhhh yes :sexface: Although I will focus on their jean-clad buttocks, rather their looking for their boxers or, indeed, their cave of wonders.

Original post by dungeonkeepr
Many's the time last year I was glad that girls don't get boners :tongue:

Hahaha, so true! Was thinking about this the other day whilst staring at a guy XD Although I was wearing a skirt at the time so I'm assuming it would be easier to camouflage that way..
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 34
i'm gay & wouldn't normally look, I really don't have much interest in arses

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending