The Student Room Group

For those of you that have had f*** buddies

How did you feel about your FWB? If you're a boy who has a girl he just ****s and nothing else, do you see her as a slag? Also I know you obviously wouldn't 'feel' anything for her like you would about your girlfriend, but do you care more or less about her than female friends?
Please only answer if you've got experience, whether you're a boy or girl!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Girls are as horny to be ****ed as guys. A slag is someone who has sex periodically and catches god knows what from god knows who and passes it on, has no respect for themself or the opposite sex.

51% of the time a girl/guy being called a slag is out of pure jealousy.
Reply 2
In my case, we both had come out of pretty bad break ups, and so it was just meaningless sex. I don't see her the same way I did before.
Plus, why would she be slag?
It takes two to tango.
Nope, I've had a few friends with benefits, and we were both plain and simple from the start we didn't want a relationship just sex. Simple.

Hmm, I've just realised I've had a few relationships start off like this. Odd. :smile:
Reply 4
First one we were friends and she lived around the corner so just used to go around when we had nothing else to do, just cared about her exactly the same as I did my other friends.

Second one we ended up really liking each other and it kind of developed into a relationship
I need a good seeing to lol. This has made me horny.
[QUOTE='rach [shikari];30656131']I need a good seeing to lol. This has made me horny.

Maybe I can help you out there :wink: It's turned me horny too!
Reply 7
[QUOTE='rach [shikari];30656131']I need a good seeing to lol. This has made me horny.

Ask your mum
I am currently having a casual 'f**k buddy' relationship with a guy i know. It's odd because he's an ex of mine (though we have both had relationships since each other) and we lost our virginity to one another when i was 16 and he was 17. I don't view myself as behaving like a slag because i know him well, we used to go out, we're being careful and it's a planned thing with only one person, it's not like i'm sleeping around. It's the sort of relationship that is working well for us both, he has a high sex drive, as do i and i currently i trying to focus more on getting into uni than anything else and so don't have the time to invest into a proper boyfriend. I view these sorts of relationships as a good idea, so long as you are both aware of the terms of the agreement and don't get jealous when they see other people. Sometimes these relationships develop into exclusive boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, think of it like dating but getting the awkward 'first time' well and truly out of the way.
Hmm, I've been with mine for over a year. It's a bit complex cause we didn't discuss it before sleeping together for the first time, but I'm pretty sure he sees it just as sex where as I've gone from really, really liking him to hating him and everything inbetween... I wish I were able to just see it as sex as well, but goddamnit I've let myself get emotionally involved now :frown:
I care about her as I would care for any other friend, but the point of having a **** buddy is to not let emotional entanglements get in the way of sex. Avoid any sentimentality.
Reply 11
Slags sleep around, whether they're in relationships or not.

Friends with benefits is just that. No slaggery involved. Everyone needs a good ****ing now and then.
Reply 12
I think we both liked each other from the start but had just come out of long term relationships and didn't want to rush into anything. After 9 months of sleeping together we made it official.
Reply 13
Mine came out the worse end.

Ended up developing feelings for each other but could then she moved on and I didnt. Been together for a year and then stopped speaking when she got with another guy. Wanted her back and got shot down. Now we're not speaking to each other.

Life sucks but we move on.
Reply 14
Well both of us agreed we were happy being casual...but he ended up telling me he loved me, which sort of put an end to it. Of course I care about him, but just wasn't ready for a full-on relationship for certain reasons. We're still friends though and I wouldn't rule anything out in the future...

go to the nearest club or bar and come onto a fit guy.
Reply 16
Original post by Alison1992
I am currently having a casual 'f**k buddy' relationship with a guy i know. It's odd because he's an ex of mine (though we have both had relationships since each other) and we lost our virginity to one another when i was 16 and he was 17. I don't view myself as behaving like a slag because i know him well, we used to go out, we're being careful and it's a planned thing with only one person, it's not like i'm sleeping around. It's the sort of relationship that is working well for us both, he has a high sex drive, as do i and i currently i trying to focus more on getting into uni than anything else and so don't have the time to invest into a proper boyfriend. I view these sorts of relationships as a good idea, so long as you are both aware of the terms of the agreement and don't get jealous when they see other people. Sometimes these relationships develop into exclusive boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, think of it like dating but getting the awkward 'first time' well and truly out of the way.

This doesn't sound like your average fwb relationship...
Original post by twelve
This doesn't sound like your average fwb relationship...

I suppose it is a bit of an odd situation seeing as we're both kind of attached to one another, simply because we were each others firsts
Reply 18
Original post by Alison1992
I suppose it is a bit of an odd situation seeing as we're both kind of attached to one another, simply because we were each others firsts

Just out of interest, how does that actually work? I mean, you never forget your first, right? Don't you find it a bit weird knowing that you were eachothers first and its so casual now? Or is it not that casual?
Reply 19
:lolwut:

Why would you see her as a slag?

Quick Reply