The Student Room Group

'You should masturbate before you go out to pick up girls', do you agree?

I've heard that it's a good thing to masturbate before you go out to pick up girls, because you will be less horny and therefore not as desperate, and the girls will sense you are less desperate so you will be more likely to get somewhere with them.

Do you think this is true?

But I've also heard that not masturbating before you go out is good too because you will be more horny which will provide you with the motivation to approach girls even if you are in fear of approaching.

Which of these 2 philosophies do you think is right...1) masturbate before you go out, or 2) don't masturbate before you go out?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You're a total weiner.
Reply 2
the main reason is so u dont come soon u fag
Reply 3
Tactical fap is never a good idea :no:
Also when you come back empty handed you'll be able to look back at your masturbation sesh and this will make you feel less of a loser.
Reply 5
Why won't you work!
(edited 13 years ago)
Never. Ever.

You want to blow an impressive load, and then go in for some more. Ergo, tactical **** = stupid.
Have you not watched the Inbetweeners?
Reply 8
Surely it would depend what kind of girl you're looking for?
Reply 10
Original post by vandub
Have you not watched the Inbetweeners?

No, why?
Reply 11
Original post by twelve
Surely it would depend what kind of girl you're looking for?

Why? I'm looking for girls who want to have sex with me.
Original post by Raving_Hippy
I've heard that it's a good thing to masturbate before you go out to pick up girls, because you will be less horny and therefore not as desperate, and the girls will sense you are less desperate so you will be more likely to get somewhere with them.

But I've also heard that not masturbating before you go out is good too because you will be more horny which will provide you with the motivation to approach girls even if you are in fear of approaching.

Which of these 2 philosophies do you think is right...1) masturbate before you go out, or 2) don't masturbate before you go out?

I would think it would be true in some sense. I heard last week that apparently when boys strangle their sausage, it releases hormones which both makes the guy feel more confident and urm, established? But also attracts females to them too. :biggrin: Like when lions utilize courtship behaviours :biggrin:
Reply 13
Why? I'm looking for girls who want to have sex with me.

I just meant cause if you're looking to pick up a nice girl you might want to get to know, you wouldn't want to be coming on to her TOO horny. She might run the other way.

But if you just want the sex, then yeah, save yourself for the big moment with her :wink:

Nope, exhaustion prior to picking girls won't cause any significant effect UNLESS you make an attempt with your sticky underwear/turn off ?
I would rather hit the gym for 2 hours explosive session and then TRY hitting them muscley,vein on.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by ibysaiyan
Nope, exhaustion prior to picking girls won't cause any significant effect UNLESS you make an attempt with your sticky underwear/turn off ?
I would rather hit the gym for 2 hours explosive session and then TRY hitting them muscley,vein on.

Well, obviously I would wash 'down there' before I go out to meet girls.
Original post by antonio23
You're a total weiner.

You misspelt "winner"
Reply 17
Original post by Jadelyndsey
I would think it would be true in some sense. I heard last week that apparently when boys strangle their sausage, it releases hormones which both makes the guy feel more confident and urm, established? But also attracts females to them too. :biggrin: Like when lions utilize courtship behaviours :biggrin:

'Strangle their sausage' LMAO!!!

But yeh, I actually agree with your reply quite a bit.
Reply 18
Have you never watched 'There's something about Mary'? Valuable lesson to learn there.
Reply 19
Original post by chrislpp
Why won't you work!

Lol. Totally understand. Hahaha

Latest

Trending

Trending