I have a bit of a competition going on, you may join in if you wish :tongue:
Though it's probably best not to ambush this guy's thread :redface:

Putting the bush in ambush..
Reply 81
haha
Reply 82
Original post by hatemylife
19 year old guy who has never kissed anyone...:rolleyes:

strange :smile: more different than you would expect and make sure you find the right person. It's not nice when its with someone you don't really like. Plus you'll find that some people are just not compatible with you :smile: Don't worry because your time will come. But find someone you like and just go for it! There is too much hype about it... you need to just do it and it will all come xx
amazing :smile: my bf doesnt really enjoy it that much but i think it's when of the best bits about a relationship :smile: makes you feel closer to that person, and intimate haha. i've been told i;m strange that it means so much to me haha, not just some thing that you can do with anyone out clubbing or whatever, not for me anyway haha. just depends on an individual what it's like i suppose. all i can say is at first...it's really strange! :P
Original post by M1F2R3
Putting the bush in ambush..

Really?? :rolleyes:
That is not becoming of you, to say the least - you're going to have to work harder than that if you'd like to enter the competition :wink:
Though I do think it's unfair to be having this conversation on the OP's thread - sorri OP!! :redface:
Reply 85
Original post by ~*Horse_Mad*~
That is not becoming of you, to say the least - you're going to have to work harder than that if you'd like to enter the competition :wink:
Though I do think it's unfair to be having this conversation on the OP's thread - sorri OP!! :redface:

You just can't help but reply to me.
Reply 86

Far be it from me to get in the way! :tongue:
Far be it from me to get in the way! :tongue:

You're welcome to join in if ya like :wink: :tongue: lol!!
Reply 88
You're welcome to join in if ya like :wink: :tongue: lol!!

Spectator always sees more of the game! :tongue:
19 year old guy who has never kissed anyone...:rolleyes:

It's like everything else in the world. The biggest thing ever that seems majorly important and gets you all stressed out until you try it. Then it's like "meh".

It's not an issue really. It's easy to do if your calm. Just kick back, relax and let it happen when it happens. It's no big deal really.

TL;DR. - Nice. A bit wet. Boring after a while.
Reply 90
With the right person, awesome :smile: Ive had some pretty bad kisses in the past, most on drunken nights out but when you have em with someone your crazy about.. I could do it all day!
not wet if you leave out too much tongue (i am not a fan). I'ts like the most passionate thing, there are thousands of nerve endings in your lips so they're super sensitive, sometimes some biting or licking is good. It's basically like being totally connected to another person, sometimes i think more so than sex because unless you're in a position when you can kiss when you're having sex, whilst it's damn good you cant always connect emotionally (think doggy style). You'll kiss someone eventually, i think you just need to get out and about and meet someone, or hell, you're 19, get on a randomer at a party
doesn't another person's saliva taste weird?
Original post by llamalad200
it feels really strange. like putting your tongue in a really soggy but smooth tee towel.

:eek: What are you doing with your tea towels? :tongue:
Reply 94
Original post by Refrigerator
doesn't another person's saliva taste weird?

Does your own saliva taste weird?

(Rhetorical question, but if so, breathmint bruh).
Original post by SSingh23
Does your own saliva taste weird?

(Rhetorical question, but if so, breathmint bruh).

well, no... but it's your own
someone else's would taste weird
Reply 96
Original post by Refrigerator
well, no... but it's your own
someone else's would taste weird

It doesn't taste of anything :s
Original post by Belle-x
It doesn't taste of anything :s

oh :s-smilie:
well I have a question regarding the technique: how come some people like, interlock their lips and others have their lips in like the same position so there's a hole going right the way through if you get what I mean?
Reply 98
It's like performing oral sex on someone's face.

That said, if you haven't kissed, you probably haven't performed oral sex...
Reply 99
Original post by Bobifier
It's like performing oral sex on someone's face.

That said, if you haven't kissed, you probably haven't performed oral sex...

Quite.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending