The Student Room Group

North dont care about Royal Wedding apparently....

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Left Hand Drive
Who dosnt derserve what? I'll post whatever the **** I want ok. GAWD some people on TSR are right up their own arse.

Im up my own arse for defending people you dont like?

(Yes (gap for common sense) Rangers fan actually do this)
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Reml
unpatriotic filth, show some damn respect to the monarchy

Why dont you wipe their arse while you're at it.
Reply 62
Original post by gladders
Does it? If it's a salary as a soldier, then that's fair enough isn't it?

Yes.
Reply 63
Original post by Ich Dien
Yes.

So...problem?
Im up my own arse for defending people you dont like?

So your defending nazi saluters?
Reply 65
So your defending nazi saluters?

No, Im defending Rangers supporters. Who are no doubt as rational (or not) as Celtic supporters.
My original point was nobody will believe your trolling, because your opinions (and old wives tales) stem from a football game. No doubt some Rangers supporters come out with tripe about Celtic, and people take no notice for the same reason.

Its like two children blaming each other for starting a fight.
Go find a decent reason to hate somebody.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 66
We got an invitation through our letterbox a couple of weeks ago inviting my family to a party thing for the Royal Wedding... I showed it to my parents, laughed at it and then put it in the bin. RSVP'ed (of a sort)
No, Im defending Rangers supporters. Who are no doubt as rational (or not) as Celtic supporters.
My original point was nobody will believe your trolling, because your opinions (and old wives tales) stem from a football game.

Ofcourse they are not all the same that goes without saying......

but I'll leave this with you
Reply 68
Not sure I see the correlation, but I'm Northern and I don't care. :u:

I will however, be having a drink or two in honour of the occasion. Let's not be too hasty.
Reply 69
Ofcourse they are not all the same that goes without saying......

No it doesnt. Put that in your original post next time.
I believe if you were thinking that you wouldnt have written it in the first place anyway... because the other %90 of people are decent and you know they dont deserve it.

(Yes (gap for common sense) Rangers fan actually do this)
(edited 13 years ago)
My original point was nobody will believe your trolling, because your opinions (and old wives tales) stem from a football game. No doubt some Rangers supporters come out with tripe about Celtic, and people take no notice for the same reason.

Its like two children blaming each other for starting a fight.
Go find a decent reason to hate somebody.

I dont hate rangers fans at all btw dont know where you got that one from. All my friends are Rangers fans and alot of my family is. Tried to be all self righteous there eh? only shot yourself in the foot. Perhaps dont be so predjuice next time?
No it doesnt. Put that in your original post next time.
I believe if you were thinking that you wouldnt have written it in the first place anyway... because the other %90 of people are decent and you know they dont deserve it.

I never said all Rangers fan...
Reply 72
where you got that one from.

From you calling them nazis? You did not refer to your 'friends' at all till it suited you.
Id rather be selfless and wrong any day mate. I am and I feel no worse for it.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 73
Ignorant little pig of a man, go back to the EDL.

Prince William Wales should show me some damn respect considering I am paying for his ****ing wedding.
no Mumm for me in the post, so the day off is a given.

The West doesnt give a **** ethier, your in good company.

I don't care for the opinions of traitors concerning British society - they have worked tirelessly to ensure the smooth running of state, and to complain about this in light of everything they have done for us is nothing short of sickening
Reply 74
Original post by joe3469
Fascist

I don't care for Cultural traitors, and if supporting the monarchy makes me a fascist, then by all means i am
Reply 75
So Northerners don't want to watch 2 posh southerners get married?

Why is this suprising?

Hell I'm southern and I don't want to watch 2 posh southerners get married
Reply 76
Original post by Reml
I don't care for the opinions of traitors concerning British society - they have worked tirelessly to ensure the smooth running of state, and to complain about this in light of everything they have done for us is nothing short of sickening

1/2 of British Society is traitorous?
I only laugh, because the vision of what you want Britian to be fades away a little more every day that common sense and Justice shape this Country.
Your only gonna get madder and madder, and Nobody is going to listen to you.

Im going to sit patiently till that Indian doctor serves you on your deathbed.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 77
1/2 of British Society is traitorous?
I only laugh, because the vision of what you want Britian to be fades away a little more every day that common sense and Justice shape this Country.
Your only gonna get madder and madder, and Nobody is going to listen to you.

If they are willing to dispose of these selfless people, then i see no other label for them.
From you calling them nazis? You did not refer to your 'friends' at all till it suited you.
Id rather be selfless and wrong any day mate. I am.

Yes the section of rangers who do give the salute are nazis. I never said all Rangers fans once.

Face it you tried to be a self righteous douchebag and it backfired.

Goodnight ya hurting hun bassa:wink::biggrin:
Reply 79
I never said all Rangers fans once.

You never didnt say that. :biggrin: If you said that orignally I wouldnt have had an argument. and its very suprising that you somehow 'develop' it at the end.
Im not a doucebag, I stand up for people.

(What the hell does Hun Bassa mean?)
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending