The Student Room Group

Does my best friend really love me? HELP :(

Ok, to cut a long boring read short, i'll put into bullet points.

We met before Uni, got to know each other and agreed to move into same Halls, with her insisting i can 'look' after her

We move in, and fall for her. She knows that i Like her but says nothing, i kiss another girl and she says she dont want me

We become best friends and do everything together, to the point where me going out with others, makes her upset because i 'dont care about her'

She acts all flirty, and allows me to hold her close, hug her alot, rub my hands up and down her legs without resisting?

I start dating another girl, and she gets upset and threatens to quit Uni because 'i'll forget her'. STILL insists she doesnt want me back

She now allows me to get very close. As in, touching her arse, breasts and although she says stop, she doesnt pull away when i feel her below? just insists 'im a pain'

Her mum and dad tell me shes never had a boy, and wont admit anything as shes stubborn. Shes flirty and enjoys my attention, but still doesnt want me?

Ive told her how i like her bum, and since, she has seemed to have it showing, as she wears leggings. when i grab it from behind, she doesnt resist or pulll away?

OFTEN TALKS ABOUT HAVING A BABY WITH MEE?

She is very insecure, about both people and her body and is very quick to cover showing flesh. Size16.

Does my best friend actualy love me back? but seem to have something preventing her from showing it? Scared?

All our friends say they feel she is hiding something and does like me, but doesnt want to show it? or is maybe waiting out for better? :frown:

PLEASE HELP!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
She's pathetic.
she likes you, but is scared to admit it as she thinks it will make her look weak/open to getting hurt.....

just ask her out
Reply 3
Ive asked her out many times, but she just says she doesnt see us together? Although she continues to flirt/allow me to touch her etc?
Reply 4
Can anyone else explain?
Reply 5
Please tell me that you didn't finish the other girl you were dating?

I agree with the first poster. If she doesn't want to be with you, I don't understand why you're not allowed to see other people...
Tell her to get a grip.
Reply 6
She wants your attention, not your love.

She's one of those girls everyone labels "crazy". The immature mentalist type that needs to grow up.

Cut her off or ignore her hissy fits. Don't let her rule your life.

May want to read this too. It's satire so if it's ringing true..
http://www.theonion.com/articles/but-if-we-started-dating-it-would-ruin-our-friends,11473/
She sounds a little mixed up. :confused:

She likes the attention because she's insecure, but she doesn't fancy you.
I feel for you man. You get to grab an arse you can't tap. Bad times :console:
Reply 9
if she isnt used to attention she could be feeding on the attention. Unfortunately most girls do this which then leads guys on.
Reply 10
typical drama queen. get better friends. if she's your best friend, something's wrong. and btw, girls and guys cannot be bestfriends, 99% of the time - unless the dude is gay, or lost his gonads in a horrible accident.
Reply 11
So she's just an attention seeker? i just dont get why she dont like me spending time with others? :/ she continuesly questions me about the girl i dated, and also has a male family friend that she knows when mentioned, gets me down, yet always talks about him? :/
Original post by AtDusk
typical drama queen. get better friends. if she's your best friend, something's wrong. and btw, girls and guys cannot be bestfriends, 99% of the time - unless the dude is gay, or lost his gonads in a horrible accident.

Why is everyone assuming the OP is a guy?
You convinced a size 16 girl to show her ass off more? Thanks for that disservice to everyone around you who can see.
Reply 14
Original post by JCC-MGS
You convinced a size 16 girl to show her ass off more? Thanks for that disservice to everyone around you who can see.

When you fall in love, you learn to love everything about them. Try it sometime?
Original post by Theo14
So she's just an attention seeker? i just dont get why she dont like me spending time with others? :/ she continuesly questions me about the girl i dated, and also has a male family friend that she knows when mentioned, gets me down, yet always talks about him? :/

Probably.

Insecurity.

Meh, girls talk about other guys, we get jealous, but we just have to deal with it.
Original post by AtDusk

So true I got a good friend she claims we've best friends but I wouldn't mind getting into her
Reply 17
Original post by BPhilHopeful
Why is everyone assuming the OP is a guy?

Because he wrote this:

Original post by Theo14

Her mum and dad tell me shes never had a boy, and wont admit anything as shes stubborn. Shes flirty and enjoys my attention, but still doesnt want me?

Context clues!!! :rolleyes:
Original post by Carroon
if she isnt used to attention she could be feeding on the attention. Unfortunately most girls do this which then leads guys on.

this. exactly this. i've been that girl before and this is the reason.
Reply 19
What so, you can't be with her, but she doesn't want you to be with anyone else? What a self pretentious idiot, I don't know why you're still friends with her if she's that possessive over you, she has got you wrapped round her little finger.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending