The Student Room Group

How much will you revise in the Easter Holidays PER DAY?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Jamiesonn
I'm going to aim for at least 6 hours a day with sundays off But spankwire may put me off

What is Spankwire? :confused:
I didn't revise at all but still got good grades. Do I win? (a punch in the face)
Reply 22
Original post by Natsworthy
I didn't revise at all but still got good grades. Do I win? (a punch in the face)

I didn't revise over easter last year, I wish I did now.
3/4 a day, but mixture of subjects, also, will take regular breaks. We have got told that the best way of revising is:
20mins revision -> 5 mins revise, go through what you've done -> 5 mins break
^ this x2
30 mins break and do that again.
That's the best way for me.
I also go to the library, or to the park. Computer and Facebook distract me!
About 2 hours a day if im lucky and get out of bed :tongue: although I have graphics and art to do so most of my holiday will be taken up with them instead of revision. When my study leave starts however im planning on 6hours a day at least until the end of exams

I really hate revision :frown:
Reply 25
Some of you kids are nuts. I'm in my final year of uni and not revising as much as some of you over the holidays.
Original post by RobertWhite
I didn't revise over easter last year, I wish I did now.

I do wish I'd revised more. (aka known as at all)
But not as if I'm screwed, did well enough. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone else for obvious reasons.
aiming to do about 3hrs a day....

will end up doing about 1 probably
Original post by Slumpy
Some of you kids are nuts. I'm in my final year of uni and not revising as much as some of you over the holidays.

I was thinking the same thing! How can they revise that much for A levels?!
Reply 29
:redface: I need to revise so much :frown:
As a matter of fact, I should be revising right now but mehhh :L
Reply 30
Over Easter? Seriously ? Those doing AS's, you wont need to revise much, and if you do, good luck for A2's!!!

Those doing A2's, you have another month AFTER easter atleast, until your first exam...have some time to relax, it will be far better for you than spending every waking moment in easter revising....
maybe 2 hours revision and an hour of DT per day. need 3 A*s, but i don't want to kill myself. also my boyfriend's back from uni and demanding my time, so i might take some days off for him. bit of the old in-out in-out.
Wake up at 6am, start work at 7am, continue to lunch at 12, then start again at 1 until 5 start again at 6 until 11. :smile:

Sounds about right. :biggrin:

So 14 hours plus. :biggrin:
Ideally about 5-6 hours a day.

Realistically anywhere from 0-3 hours a day.
Around 2-3 hours a day hopefully - if I'm motivated enough
Reply 35
I'd be chuffed if I could get between 2-3 hours per day tbh.
Reply 36
Original post by Charlesworth
Ideally about 5-6 hours a day.

Realistically anywhere from 0-3 hours a day.

If I got in 6 hours every day I'd be pleased with myself. :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 37
Original post by Wick3d
Wake up at 6am, start work at 7am, continue to lunch at 12, then start again at 1 until 5 start again at 6 until 11. :smile:

Sounds about right. :biggrin:

So 14 hours plus. :biggrin:

If I got in... 14 hours a day, WOW!
Reply 38
Original post by kasiasunshine
3/4 a day, but mixture of subjects, also, will take regular breaks. We have got told that the best way of revising is:
20mins revision -> 5 mins revise, go through what you've done -> 5 mins break
^ this x2
30 mins break and do that again.
That's the best way for me.
I also go to the library, or to the park. Computer and Facebook distract me!

I'm going to try that :smile:
Original post by RobertWhite
If I got in... 14 hours a day, WOW!

It's my own fault to be honest. I didn't revise properly for Jan exams so I have to put in more hours in order to cover alot of ground in the short space of two weeks. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending