Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Freshers 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by Stephhcharlene
Btw, I emailed Nott Trent about the new budget room for sandby, and they said it is basically four rooms in the basement with a kitchin but no dining area. However these students can use some facilties from upstairs. They are still ensuite.

so if you are in the basement do you still get a window?? =/ xx
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 581
Original post by lorrybee
sorry for the late reply, my laptop had a total spaz! but it's costing £95 per week for 46 weeks and yeah it's an ensuite room, and they are quite big and only sharing with 8 people to a flat! the kitchen's really nice too, it has a dishwasher. i think i was sold at that! oh and you can have £89 per week for 50 weeks too! i really like it there if you can't tell hahah

and no problem, i love the questions :biggrin: i'm studying print journalism! what about you? xx

Helloooo! I'm also staying at IQ as a first year, I am also very picky in that I just wanted ensuite that I could afford haha! But I think its a lot nicer than halls there and I'm glad there's others that are first years there too! :smile: xxxx
Reply 582
Anyone any idea when the booking will open monday?
Reply 583
Noon sharp I was told and bloody hell I still haven't received my welcome pack even though I have had an unconditional offer since the 14th.
Got a conditional offer for graphic design but they only want a pass :biggrin: .. cant wait is the accomadation competitive to get?
Reply 585
Original post by jimbles
Anyone any idea when the booking will open monday?

where you gonna be staying jim jim?
Reply 586
Original post by ladyson1
Helloooo! I'm also staying at IQ as a first year, I am also very picky in that I just wanted ensuite that I could afford haha! But I think its a lot nicer than halls there and I'm glad there's others that are first years there too! :smile: xxxx

oooh that's so good! i was worried that it'd be all first years but when i went i asked the woman on reception and she said they've blocked a bit off for first years and they put them all together! they were really nice as well! and apparently in freshers week, all the first years from the building meet up in the social hub and go out together on the night. i'm really excited, it's really good and really close to my course :biggrin: xxxxx
Reply 587
Original post by zedjay010
where you gonna be staying jim jim?

peverell :tongue: yourself?
Reply 588
Original post by Beholden
Noon sharp I was told and bloody hell I still haven't received my welcome pack even though I have had an unconditional offer since the 14th.

if you dont mind me asking who informed you that it was noon?
Original post by jimbles
English teacher maybe? lol, nah it's your choice!! :biggrin:

I'm staying clifton due to my course being there :smile: what about you?

haha maybe :P
anddd, my course is at clifton too :wink:
lol, dunno where im staying yet though.. have you been and had a look at the accommodation? :smile:
Reply 590
are any other people who hold unconditional people trying to book their accom at midnight right now?? :biggrin:

No idea what time it opens and I wanna get Sandby haaa xxx
Reply 591
Original post by bexo
are any other people who hold unconditional people trying to book their accom at midnight right now?? :biggrin:

No idea what time it opens and I wanna get Sandby haaa xxx

any luck?

im getting this: "I'm sorry, your admission status at the university does not enable you to select accommodation online. If you have any queries relating to this, please contact the accommodation office."
Reply 592
Original post by boinggg
any luck?

im getting this: "I'm sorry, your admission status at the university does not enable you to select accommodation online. If you have any queries relating to this, please contact the accommodation office."

I got that! Open it you damn fools! It's the 4th now :tongue:
Reply 593
Me too ahhhh! dont know how long it will be like this for! x
Reply 594
Original post by AmyBea
Me too ahhhh! dont know how long it will be like this for! x

Does your's keep saying 'I'm sorry, your admission status at the university does not enable you to select accommodation online. If you have any queries relating to this, please contact the accommodation office.'

I read above it doesnt open til tmo at 12 noon, but I have read from past years on here that it can open any time in the night haha :P

what accom are you hoping to go for? :biggrin:

xx
Reply 595
yeah its saying the exact same, my friend is at trent now and she was on at midnight.. so im not sure!

im applying for gill street, what about you?? xx
Reply 596
lol I've heard all that too! give me my room now! :tongue:
Reply 597
i know i want mine!!

where are you applying too? :smile:
Reply 598
Original post by AmyBea
yeah its saying the exact same, my friend is at trent now and she was on at midnight.. so im not sure!

im applying for gill street, what about you?? xx

sandby :biggrin: what you studying?

hope they hurry up and open the booking haha, gonna end up falling asleep :P

I'm glad yours is saying that too, I thought it was just mine haha :P xx
Reply 599
there not far apart!

fashion promotion and communication! you? i know i was starting to panic, i dont wanna fall asleep either! taking the day of college tomorrow thats for sure! what you doing at the moment? xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending