The Student Room Group

I want to marry a South African(preferably a white South African)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by rmanoj
You mean you've met a nice South African? That's bloody surprising man.

kyu bhai itni surprise ki kya baat hai
Reply 41
Original post by MagicNMedicine
Surely it would be Cool Story Bru

ja look. Lol I just love the way they talk and their accent
Reply 42
Original post by kalaghoda
kyu bhai itni surprise ki kya baat hai

?????????English please
Reply 43
Original post by rmanoj
?????????English please

I'm sorry, I read your name as Manoj which is an Indian name. Ag anyway, I was just asking why you were so surprised.
Reply 44
I'm sorry, I read your name as Manoj which is an Indian name. Ag anyway, I was just asking why you were so surprised.

Yeah but I'm a Malayali, never studied Hindi. And the surprised thing was a reference to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v439zTOJVho&feature=related
I want to marry a South African.

Your point? I want to marry a Jewish woman from California....
I am Southern African.
I am "Black".
And this whole thread offends me.

Good day, to you all.

#smh_Britishpeople
Original post by rmanoj
You mean you've met a nice South African? That's bloody surprising man.

Lol.
Reply 48
Original post by EmpressKeloa
I am Southern African.
I am "Black".
And this whole thread offends me.

Good day, to you all.

#smh_Britishpeople

I have nothing against blacks. I just love the white accent.
Reply 49
Original post by rmanoj
Yeah but I'm a Malayali, never studied Hindi. And the surprised thing was a reference to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v439zTOJVho&feature=related

Funny, however I think that was made during apartheid.
Reply 50
By God man, this story is fixating!
Reply 51
Original post by Guy Secretan
Why what's wrong with them? What are they like?

The ones i have met have been very racist. Of course it would be stupid to say EVERYONE EVER FROM AFRICA IS RACIST but i have yet to be proven wrong so i guess thats all im left with. In every conversation ive had with them has started with 'oh so whats South Africa like?' and the reply is always something along the lines of 'fine except for those nigge.. i mean blackies' lol

Just a note this is referring to people who were born and grew up in South Africa not born there and then moved somewhere else as some people like to say;

'oh im Irish'
'well you dont sound Irish'
'oh i was born there then i moved here when i was 2'
'your not really Irish then... you were just born there'

Irish on paper, not really Irish in reality lol
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 52
Original post by EggmanD
The ones i have met have been very racist. Of course it would be stupid to say EVERYONE EVER FROM AFRICA IS RACIST but i have yet to be proven wrong so i guess thats all im left with. In every conversation ive had with them has started with 'oh so whats South Africa like?' and the reply is always something along the lines of 'fine except for those nigge.. i mean blackies' lol

Just a note this is referring to people who were born and grew up in South Africa not born there and then moved somewhere else as some people like to say;

'oh im Irish'

Quite blunt, but still!

They're always whining about the government, rightly so tbh.
Original post by EggmanD
'oh im Irish'

Born there = Countries nationality, just because they were moved at a young age (something they had no control over) doesn't make them any less Irish than another Irish person still in Ireland.
Reply 54
White South African? You mean a person of mixed French, Dutch, German, Scottish/Irish descent?
I think you're going through a phase...
Reply 56
You are crazy, visit South africa first before you think about marriage !
Reply 57
Original post by MartinMorrison
Watkynd?

hey dont chune ekse! :smile:
Reply 58
Original post by tehFrance
Born there = Countries nationality, just because they were moved at a young age (something they had no control over) doesn't make them any less Irish than another Irish person still in Ireland.

Except they dont sound Irish, they dont have a strong knowledge or experience of real Irish culture, they dont eat the food/drink the drink, they dont know about the craic! So yeah, on paper they are Irish but in reality only their passport is. They are some sort of hybrid nationality with wherever they moved to if it was at an early age.
Reply 59
Original post by thecdon
White South African? You mean a person of mixed French, Dutch, German, Scottish/Irish descent?

ja

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending