The Student Room Group

Bit creepy or she just likes me?

The other night, my flat mates friends came through for a night out as they hadn't seen him in a while. They all went out along with myself and my flatmates. We were in the nightclub and all just chatting away having a good time. One of my mates friends who came over started talking just about stuff we had in common (how i first met her mate i now stay with etc) and he sense of humour was very similar to mine and we had a brief chat. As the night went on i noticed she was making alot of eye contact and when i caught her looking at me, she didn't pull away right away. A little later my mates were at the bar, her mates went away breifly but she stayed with me continued to dance. When we were all back together, she randomly ran her finger up my chest aswell. When we left she shouted to add her on facebook.

Basically we have been chatting on fb and i dont know if she likes me (from what she did the night we met) or that just her personality. I just want to what you thought so i can decide what i want to do/not lead her on. Thanks.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Only you can tell us, bro.
If she's single, go for it. What you got to lose?
It seems like she was trying to stick around you, so maybe she likes you?
Reply 2
Thanks for your reply. Just seems wierd asking if she wants to do something over skype/facebook as i don't see her unless she's through for a nightout etc, wasn't sure how to go about it. I would rather discuss it face to face.
Reply 3
Sounds like a perfectly normal way for a human to interact with another human in the 21st century.

No offense, but you really mustn't talk to many?
Original post by Anonymous
The other night, my flat mates friends came through for a night out as they hadn't seen him in a while. They all went out along with myself and my flatmates. We were in the nightclub and all just chatting away having a good time. One of my mates friends who came over started talking just about stuff we had in common (how i first met her mate i now stay with etc) and he sense of humour was very similar to mine and we had a brief chat. As the night went on i noticed she was making alot of eye contact and when i caught her looking at me, she didn't pull away right away. A little later my mates were at the bar, her mates went away breifly but she stayed with me continued to dance. When we were all back together, she randomly ran her finger up my chest aswell. When we left she shouted to add her on facebook.

Basically we have been chatting on fb and i dont know if she likes me (from what she did the night we met) or that just her personality. I just want to what you thought so i can decide what i want to do/not lead her on. Thanks.

Go get laid
Reply 5
Thanks for your reply. Just seems wierd asking if she wants to do something over skype/facebook as i don't see her unless she's through for a nightout etc, wasn't sure how to go about it. I would rather discuss it face to face.

What does "through" mean in this context? Never seen/heard any use it like this.
it sounds like she's interested, but to be on the safe side, talk to her a bit more and hint at a relationship and see how she takes it
Reply 7
It sounds like she may like you, I say go for it.
Reply 8
Thanks guys, i think i will!
Original post by Refrigerator
it sounds like she's interested, but to be on the safe side, talk to her a bit more and hint at a relationship and see how she takes it

Slightly premature, don't you think? They literally just met...
She ran her finger up your chest... I can't exactly speak for her but I only do this to my boyfriend when I want sexy time. Sorry but it's true. :wink:

I'd personally continue to talk over FB as it does sound like she's interested. Give her your number and see the outcome of that too.

Lol she ran her finger up your chest? I would say that's a little weird, haven't had that happen to me. If you like her and she's cool, go for it, although I highly suggest you get to know her a lot better so you aren't in that situation between a rock and a crazy GF.

Those never end well :/
her mates went away breifly but she stayed with me continued to dance.

Tap that bro.
Reply 13

I have a strong feeling she likes you. So I guess its time to make a move. :smile:
Original post by Pink Bullets
Slightly premature, don't you think? They literally just met...

well no, if they feel attracted to each other then a relationship is fine
well no, if they feel attracted to each other then a relationship is fine

You can be attracted to a lot of people without rushing into a relationship with all of them. Most people like to get to know each other first before jumping straight into a relationship. A relationship is a pretty big deal for most people.
You can be attracted to a lot of people without rushing into a relationship with all of them. Most people like to get to know each other first before jumping straight into a relationship. A relationship is a pretty big deal for most people.

The whole point of a relationship is to get to know someone, along with some added extras. It seems like the OP has known this girl for like a week and if they're both interested then why waste time
The whole point of a relationship is to get to know someone, along with some added extras. It seems like the OP has known this girl for like a week and if they're both interested then why waste time

:lolwut:

Oh... you're 15. That explains it slightly. FYI, when adults fancy someone, they would generally go on several dates first and then, if it seems to be going well, would talk about making it official.
:lolwut:

Oh... you're 15. That explains it slightly. FYI, when adults fancy someone, they would generally go on several dates first and then, if it seems to be going well, would talk about making it official.

I thought that when you 'go on a few dates' you're in a relationship? My experience of the adult world is in the vast amount of romantic comedies that I watch and from what I see, they meet a girl somewhere, get their number and then go on a date with them :s-smilie:
Reply 19
ask her to the cinema.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending