The Student Room Group

Student Finance forms processing time

Hello. I completed my Student Finance form (in full) the other day and was wondering how long it will take for them to process it?

I know it might seem a bit drastic to ask now, but I'm a bit OCD over these things!
Reply 1
The official guidance they give is up to 6 weeks. In past couple of years they have been taking longer than that for a lot of people.

Its a bit hard to tell what they will be like this year. Although some people on here seem to have already had their assessments.
Reply 2
Original post by DLJ
Hello. I completed my Student Finance form (in full) the other day and was wondering how long it will take for them to process it?

I know it might seem a bit drastic to ask now, but I'm a bit OCD over these things!

It shouldn't take two long, mine was done in two weeks and it's all confirmed ie. money etc
Reply 3
Original post by flipshot
The official guidance they give is up to 6 weeks. In past couple of years they have been taking longer than that for a lot of people.

Its a bit hard to tell what they will be like this year. Although some people on here seem to have already had their assessments.

Thanks for the replies guys! I guess a lot of people are at different stages etc and the number of applicants is higher this year.

Original post by chembob
It shouldn't take two long, mine was done in two weeks and it's all confirmed ie. money etc

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending