The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by e hine e

Spoiler

Spoiler

Someone just posted a screen cap of this on the Glee forum :rofl: not sure if it'll show up so you can see it...

I was literally just about to post the same thing! LOL at us being on there at the same time! Have you signed up yet? And yeah, never thought I'd ever hate a keyboard so much! Just when it was getting good... :p:p
Original post by diamonddust

Spoiler

I was literally just about to post the same thing! LOL at us being on there at the same time! Have you signed up yet? And yeah, never thought I'd ever hate a keyboard so much! Just when it was getting good... :p:p

I may have posted almost 50 posts to that forum now :ninja: it's not as fun as this one though, it moves too quickly!

Spoiler

Reply 1922
Someone just posted a screen cap of this on the Glee forum :rofl: not sure if it'll show up so you can see it...

That is hilarious :rofl:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Ambs

Spoiler

Spoiler

:rofl:

Spoiler

Reply 1924
:rofl:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Ambs

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Ambs

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Ambs

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

http://blaineisapizza.tumblr.com/post/4269887016/cracktastic-fallinonurfloor-holy-****-guys-i

*cries*

I am moving to the US and will most probably be attending The University of Michigan. Or not even attending, just sneaking around the place.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

http://blaineisapizza.tumblr.com/post/4269887016/cracktastic-fallinonurfloor-holy-****-guys-i

*cries*

I am moving to the US and will most probably be attending The University of Michigan. Or not even attending, just sneaking around the place.

Sjhigiakblhov! That's not faaaaair!!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Sjhigiakblhov! That's not faaaaair!!

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
I just saw this on the Glee forums about the Warblers and I'm laughing so hard at the painful but hilarious truth I have to share! :biggrin:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

:tongue:

In Darren related news, I bought Dress and Tie! Such a tuuune! The toniiiiiiiiiiiight bit actually makes my heart go all warm and fuzzy!

Thanks for the link!

Spoiler

I never used to be a teary-eyed wreck before Glee!

Spoiler

:tongue:

In Darren related news, I bought Dress and Tie! Such a tuuune! The toniiiiiiiiiiiight bit actually makes my heart go all warm and fuzzy!

Thanks for the link!

Spoiler

I never used to be a teary-eyed wreck before Glee!

Spoiler

Spoiler

I NEED to download Dress and Tie, I've been watching it again today.
I love Glee radio! They're playing 'Misery' and I'm having the biggest chair dance ever!

Spoiler

Spoiler

I NEED to download Dress and Tie, I've been watching it again today.

Spoiler

Spoiler

My heart goes weeeeeeeee at the combination of Darren Criss and Charlene! :biggrin: Toooniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighhhhht! I've been singing that bit all day!

I want to get Skin and Bone but I know I'll just have mental images of Darren and the can... :tongue:
30th ish listen of

Spoiler

and still tearing up.

Spoiler

30th ish listen of

Spoiler

and still tearing up.

Spoiler

I've just come to say about the same thing. I can't stop listening, I can't stop smiling/being emotional at the same time.

Spoiler

Spoiler

My heart goes weeeeeeeee at the combination of Darren Criss and Charlene! :biggrin: Toooniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighhhhht! I've been singing that bit all day!

I want to get Skin and Bone but I know I'll just have mental images of Darren and the can... :tongue:

That picture is amazing! It accurately describes all the Gleeks last night I think.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending