The Student Room Group

Can I make it?

I have an offer for medicine AAA.
And need to get the grades now.

I got high As in my AS, which literally means I need to gets Cs in A2 to get AAA in A Level.

But the problem is that I havnt started studying(not even abit) due to various reasons. Recently I feel getting the Cs is going to be pretty difficult as I have left it too late.

If I am to start revising from tomorrow properly can I make it?
I mean start from the beginning unit 4 5 6 in Bio chem phy and C4 in maths.
I have 10 units in June.
I have forgotten AS so have to revise that again too.
I was predicted 4A* but that seems impossible now, but can I make it?

I know its my fault and I just get imagine what I'll do if I miss my offer.
(edited 12 years ago)
Yeah you have a month until study with the easter holidays of course you can!
Get off of here and start your work, that's how you'll get it done.
Reply 3
Of course you can! All you need to get are Cs, you should be fine.
Reply 4
You have 2 months. Start now that load of time. If your really panicked just think about how much time you've actually got:bus journeys (good for reading over info), lunches + frees (in which you can finish all homework and generally have a bit of revision time) and then a few hours at home every night followed by some free time.

I began revising for A2 in April and I had to 'catch-up' grades. I managed it so I'm sure you'll be fine.
Reply 5
Original post by rugbyladosc
Yeah you have a month until study with the easter holidays of course you can!

Original post by AndroidLight
Get off of here and start your work, that's how you'll get it done.

Original post by riotgrrl
Of course you can! All you need to get are Cs, you should be fine.

but I hvnt started anything yet.
have to get the notes copied and all as I missed school.

I know I'm asking too much but can I make it too A* or is it over the limit at this stage?
Reply 6
It is certainly possible. Get off your computer and start revising now. Worrying about whether it is possible or not won't change anything.
Original post by medtobe

I know I'm asking too much but can I make it too A* or is it over the limit at this stage?

You can, I'm in AS and I missed loads of lessons too, have I think one more exam than you do, have made very few notes but have started today. The best way to do it is to just get on with it without any distractions. Heck I even have to go through the whole of C4 as I haven't studied a single page of it yet!
Reply 8
Original post by medtobe

How much school have you missed? Honestly you should still be able to catch up. I've not done THAT much yet and neither have my friends. As for the A*, I'm not so sure- if you're doubting your ability to get Cs, the chances of you getting 90% average seem quite slim.
Reply 9
You've got quite a while to do it in and considering you managed to get such good grades at AS, you must be able to if you work hard enough.

Quick Reply

Latest