The Student Room Group

If your gf wants a 3somme will you accept?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
It's mostly always a trap, the girlfriend trying to route out which girls you would do it with. You'll know it's a trap when she asks you which girl you would consider. You mention a best friend or close female friend or any female friend, and you're doomed. :ninja:

What if she's bi? :P
Would I? :sexface:

errr let me think about that....:rolleyes:

HELL YEAH! :dance:

only if it's with another girl though :erm:
Reply 22
With another girl yeah course
Original post by Ich Dien
already been said.

Or, you basically want to cheat on her, indulging your whorish self by make her watch?.

If the thread title is anything to go by, then it's the gf who wants it, or is at least bringing the subject up...
Reply 24
I would agree, and to respond to some of the other post-ers.... well a few things to consider - if she wants to do it with another guy, is it better to go along with it, or just have her cheat on you anyway? If she wants to include another girl... no one seems to have a problem with that (above). So I'd say it isn't the fact that there's another person involved, for most of the responses, it is just that they don't want to risk some kind of gay experience. I'm no expert on this, but frankly the mere presence of another naked guy has never caused me to get sexually interested in the past (i.e. the locker room/showers) and I doubt that the other guy (who has been invited by a girl remember) is gay either, so ...
Hell yes.
Reply 26
Original post by hatemylife
then it's the gf who wants it

What kind of girls do you know? Where the hell are they? :confused:

Original post by wtfCharlie
Hell yes.

All we need is third then :hubba:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Ich Dien
What kind of girls do you know? Where the hell are they? :confused:

All we need is third then :hubba:

Are you drunk?! Read the title - it's obviously the OP's girlfriend, in this instance, that wants to threesome. Ask the OP where he meets these girls.
I'd do it as long as it is MFF :wink:
As long as its an all girl threesome or a 2 girl one guy situation
Original post by crazycake93
As long as its an all girl threesome or a 2 girl one guy situation

But you're a guy, how will you manage an all girl one?
Reply 31
Original post by hatemylife
Are you drunk?!

Myabe :woo:
Original post by Yawn11
If it's MMF, just be careful not to cross swords.

Remember, it's only gay if the balls touch!:catfight:
Hell no, I wouldn't be able to concentrate. And if I touched the other person, I'd feel like I was cheating on my gf and if she touched the other person I'd be mighty jealous.
depends which sex the 3rd person was among some other things, however I'm not too sure that would really
With a girl: **** YEAH!!!
With a boy: break up.
Reply 36
Original post by Anonymous
Yes, or no?

Only if the third person is her best female friend.:smile: I always wanted to know her in depth.
I think if I was in the situation where my girlfriend asked me for a threesome my first question would probably be when the **** did I start going out with girls?!
Reply 38
Original post by idontthinkso
With a girl: **** YEAH!!!
With a boy: break up.

So with a girl: cool.
So with a guy: you break with your gf to go with the guy.

A wonderful (gay) story is coming (out) very soon.

:smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Yes, or no?

only if the third is female, otherwise she's cheating on me. unless she's going lesbian.... then no threesomes then

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending