Got an offer for occupationla therapy :biggrin:
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 61
Have firmed here for OT Cant waitt!!!!!1
Reply 62
Got a Conditional for Primary Education at Canterbury :smile: Anyone else got one?? x
Reply 63
Hey everyone, it showed that some of u guys are studying at canterbury university or going to study and i dont know anyone that is currently there so be nice to make some friends.. xx
Reply 64
I accepted CCCU as my firm choice earlier this month :smile:
Very exciting! I've applied to do Religious Studies but doubt i'll find many people who have applied to do the same course as me.
Hope to see you there!
Reply 65
Well excited now when do we get to start appyling for accomodation?? x
Reply 66
anyone doing event management in september? Ive put CCC as my firm choice :smile: xx
Reply 67
Aplyed for my accomodation :smile: anyone else applied??? xx
Reply 68
Hey, Ive received a conditional offer and have firmed the reply,

ROSiL how did you apply for your accommodation? I haven't received a password or anything for studentNET??

Matt
Reply 69
Just made a firm offer for Politics for september. Just applied for accommodation anyone on the canterbury campus?
Reply 70
Original post by Powis

Original post by Powis
Just made a firm offer for Politics for september. Just applied for accommodation anyone on the canterbury campus?

Yeh mee :d i applied for parham student village and pin hill coz there the only two I could apply for as i had to choose the health liscence type! you?
Reply 71
Original post by cookie11

Original post by cookie11
Hey, Ive received a conditional offer and have firmed the reply,

ROSiL how did you apply for your accommodation? I haven't received a password or anything for studentNET??

Matt

You create an account on it :smile:
Reply 72
Original post by RosiL
Yeh mee :d i applied for parham student village and pin hill coz there the only two I could apply for as i had to choose the health liscence type! you?

Why did you choose the health lience ? I choose the normal liscence, since i dont know which one is which haha. Iv chosen the campus halls kinda of regeting it now haha.
Reply 73
Has anyone here applied late for a course at Christ Church? hoping to apply this week for Digital Media, on a gap-year so only been able to apply this month. Sounds like they're still accepting applicants so fingers crossed!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 74
Original post by Powis

Original post by Powis
Why did you choose the health lience ? I choose the normal liscence, since i dont know which one is which haha. Iv chosen the campus halls kinda of regeting it now haha.

Because I'm doing occupational therapy and I think its a health course :/I hope its right what i did! what others did you choose or did you just choose campus halls for every option? xx
Reply 75
Original post by RosiL
Because I'm doing occupational therapy and I think its a health course :/I hope its right what i did! what others did you choose or did you just choose campus halls for every option? xx

Oh Alright then. That sounds about right, i thought i had the wrong liecence then, Errm I picked the campus main then pin halls :smile: x
Reply 76
Original post by Powis

Original post by Powis
Oh Alright then. That sounds about right, i thought i had the wrong liecence then, Errm I picked the campus main then pin halls :smile: x

O sweet :smile: what course you studying? I'm well excited!!! x
Reply 77
Original post by RosiL
O sweet :smile: what course you studying? I'm well excited!!! x

Politics . Kinda nervous/ excited. Lol
Reply 78
Original post by Powis

Original post by Powis
Politics . Kinda nervous/ excited. Lol

Cool....yeah i;m nervous about leaving home :L :L
Reply 79
Been looking at accommodation but it wont let me apply? didnt receive a letter so tried using my ucas id but that didnt work? :/ and tried making an account but they didnt recognise my ucas number?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending