The Student Room Group

I don't trim my pubic hair because I am not getting any sex (male)

i dont see the point trimming it if no girl is going to see it.

people might think that i should because it keeps it clean. let me tell you i shower every day and wash down there thoroughly. i think i know that it is perfectly clean without needing to trim it. thats like saying 'why dont we all shave the hair off our heads because it keeps our heads cleaner'.

my main concern is if i do get sex. i could be at a party or even in a club and get sex with a girl. whats she going to think of my untrimmed bushy pubic hair? i am not very hairy in general- i dont have a hairy chest or hairy back (i do have that line of hair beneath my belly button though). so untrimmed bushy pubic hair is going to look weird on someone who doesnt have much hair on his body. :redface:

Scroll to see replies

Not many guys do trim it do they? At least not the ones I've seen....(not many I might add).
Reply 2
Original post by *Dreaming*
Not many guys do trim it do they? At least not the ones I've seen....(not many I might add).

loads of guys on tsr trim it and girls have a preference on tsr for trimmed pubic hair. or is this another case of one thing being said on tsr, the complete opposite being the case in the real world?
Original post by Dr Pressure
loads of guys on tsr trim it and girls have a preference on tsr for trimmed pubic hair. or is this another case of one thing being said on tsr, the complete opposite being the case in the real world?

I don't think girls really care tbh...
Reply 4
Another fantastic thread addition to tsr.
Reply 5
Original post by *Dreaming*
I don't think girls really care tbh...

girls are picky about a lot of things. even the tiniest of things. i wouldnt be surprised if they were picky about pubic hair too.
Reply 6
I trim.
Reply 7
I've never known any guy who trims his public hair but its not really been a hot topic of conversation between us, admittedly, and its not something I've noticed in the showers :rolleyes:
Men are supposed to be manly, thus refrain from doing so.
Reply 9
Original post by JCM89
I've never known any guy who trims his public hair but its not really been a hot topic of conversation between us, admittedly, and its not something I've noticed in the showers :rolleyes:

why do so many guys on tsr trim then?
My bf trims and it's so much better. I remember i was seeing this guy who had a full bush and tbh it wasn't nice. especially when giving him oral (and the fact he pushed my head so i got a faceful, bleugh) If us girls make the effort then why shouldn't the guys!?
Nobody cares.

Aren't guy meant to be hairy?
I really don't mind.

Nothing wrong with a bit of negligence on the manscaping front.
Original post by JCM89

too busy looking at penis eh
I prefer trimmed :smile: (don't take offence to this its not meant in that way) but it feels to me that a guy who trims takes more pride in his appearance, even the part that no one else can see :smile:
i dont see the point trimming it if no girl is going to see it.

people might think that i should because it keeps it clean. let me tell you i shower every day and wash down there thoroughly. i think i know that it is perfectly clean without needing to trim it. thats like saying 'why dont we all shave the hair off our heads because it keeps our heads cleaner'.

my main concern is if i do get sex. i could be at a party or even in a club and get sex with a girl. whats she going to think of my untrimmed bushy pubic hair? i am not very hairy in general- i dont have a hairy chest or hairy back (i do have that line of hair beneath my belly button though). so untrimmed bushy pubic hair is going to look weird on someone who doesnt have much hair on his body. :redface:

So shave it then.

Or don't shave it.

There you go. :smile:
there is meant to be a lion down there not a siamese cat
Dude, stop wasting your life making threads on TSR about all the sex you don't get, or you'll be a virgin forever.

Also, as long as the hair downstairs isn't as long as the hair on your head, you're good.
Reply 18
why do so many guys on tsr trim then?

I've never thought of TSRians to be representative of the general population or indeed the human race :wink:
Reply 19
Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche
Dude, stop wasting your life making threads on TSR about all the sex you don't get, or you'll be a virgin forever.

Also, as long as the hair downstairs isn't as long as the hair on your head, you're good.

what else am i supposed to do on a sunday evening? most other people are wasting their time on facebook so its no different.

Quick Reply