The Student Room Group

Cheated on my boyfriend with his best friend, feel awful :/

Okaaay, first off i dont want comments like "slaaaag" or "sluuuut", i have came to this site only for some constructive advice that is all, i know what i have done is awful and i dont need people over the internet to give me abuse so please don't.....
To keep the story short, me and my friends decided to go out clubbing on Friday, just wanted to have a good time, let our hair down... My boyfriend works night shifts on a Friday so was unable to come, (he usually does come).... We started drinking as soon as the girls came over to mine so by the time we were actually at the club i had had quite a few :/. My boyfriend's best friend is always out and i wasn't shocked that i bumped into him, i started drinking much more as soon as i got there. He had a lot to drink aswell. My friends were all dancing having a good time, i was just standing at the side (i was so drunk at this point) and all i remember is him coming up to me and making a move, he kissed me and touched my private parts (THAT IS ALL I HONESTLY REMEMBER)... I can't remember any more of the night at all, i just feel so sick since then. He has phoned me constantly since yesterday saying please dont tell Andrew (my boyfriend) but i don't know what to do... Me and my boyfriend have been together for over 2 years, we have never had any trust issues whatsoever, i just cant believe what i have done. Any advice would be appreciated?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
woe is you. sorry i meant, HOE is you.

har har bare jokes
I thought the title said 'cheated on my boyfriend with my best friend'. I was about to get excited... :colone:
you did what came natural to you. sex is a primal instinct in us all, both guys and girls. you had sex because your body told you to.
Reply 4
yeah please don't tell Andrew, he would cry
Slaaaaaaaaag

I'm sorry, was that not helpful? :teehee:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 6
Slut? Slag? You're just a knobhead.
Reply 7
You should feel awful - as should your boyfriends best mate. Simple as that really.
Reply 8
and you should feel awful?

..least i didn't jump on the bandwagon and call you a hoe..
D:
'supernature'!
i have that goldfrapp album. i like it.
Original post by supernature
Okaaay, first off i dont want comments like "slaaaag" or "sluuuut", i have came to this site only for some constructive advice that is all, i know what i have done is awful and i dont need people over the internet to give me abuse so please don't.....
To keep the story short, me and my friends decided to go out clubbing on Friday, just wanted to have a good time, let our hair down... My boyfriend works night shifts on a Friday so was unable to come, (he usually does come).... We started drinking as soon as the girls came over to mine so by the time we were actually at the club i had had quite a few :/. My boyfriend's best friend is always out and i wasn't shocked that i bumped into him, i started drinking much more as soon as i got there. He had a lot to drink aswell. My friends were all dancing having a good time, i was just standing at the side (i was so drunk at this point) and all i remember is him coming up to me and making a move, he kissed me and touched my private parts (THAT IS ALL I HONESTLY REMEMBER)... I can't remember any more of the night at all, i just feel so sick since then. He has phoned me constantly since yesterday saying please dont tell Andrew (my boyfriend) but i don't know what to do... Me and my boyfriend have been together for over 2 years, we have never had any trust issues whatsoever, i just cant believe what i have done. Any advice would be appreciated?

I don't know what you expect people to say to be honest. After 2 years, regardless of how much you had to drink - you shouldn't be cheating and therefore the comments you are going to get will be along the lines of 'Whore' or 'Slag' and quite frankly - they are deserved!

You should tell your boyfriend, not TSR and let him decide whether you are a complete C**T or not..
Reply 11
Original post by supernature

Tell your boy friend what happened. Don't hide the truth.
Reply 12
Original post by GdotL
yeah please don't tell Andrew, he would cry

This is no time to be provocative: you know full well how sensitive Andrew is.
Reply 13
Original post by KNOB-head
woe is you. sorry i meant, HOE is you.

har har bare jokes

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :tongue:

oh well **** happens
You need to tell him, it's going to come out one way or another, surely other people saw you?
So you weren't drunk and allowed him to touch you inappropriately IN A CLUB. Clearly your boyfriend deserves better than a girl who would do that to him. Tell him.
So the guy will fall apart from his best friend and you, his gf. You just damaged two great things in his life. Nice.
Probably would be best to fess up to be honest, and just keep telling him you still want to be with him and you feel really awful etc, then you will have to really work to get his trust in you back. It will eventually come out at some point in the future and might be from someone else which will make it much worse so would be best to get it out now and you can work on your relationship to make it work
Reply 18
It hurts me that in this day age where pussy just £££ away, there are still guys willing to violate the Bro Code.
Reply 19
Original post by Profesh
This is no time to be provocative: you know full well how sensitive Andrew is.

I do :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending