The Student Room Group

Confused!

So im in my first year at Kent which is fairly average made worse by the fact that most of its students (well at least the ones I seem to come across) failed to make the grades for Russell group uni's and thus being at Kent is a constant reminder of what 'might've been'

I'm really disinterested and unstimulated by my course, the nightlife is fairly substandard and it seems all everybody does lately is moan about Kent and miss home.

So basically, my question is should I stick it out here and hope things improve ( i mean its not like i hate it here just feel like i'm missing out on something more given all the hype about uni) or do i owe to myself to think about something/somewhere else? the last thing i want to do is drop out and end up stuck at home.

Cheeers.
You could try applying for a transfer to a uni you prefer?
Reply 2
Original post by rachelkeira
You could try applying for a transfer to a uni you prefer?

could do, but seeing as I have a house and job lined up for next year it could be an expensive mistake. I have been thinking about it but seeing as i hate my course it might not make much difference.
Original post by george100
could do, but seeing as I have a house and job lined up for next year it could be an expensive mistake. I have been thinking about it but seeing as i hate my course it might not make much difference.

Well you do still have time to look into it, so you could try speaking to someone at your uni about it?
Reply 4
Original post by rachelkeira
Well you do still have time to look into it, so you could try speaking to someone at your uni about it?

Yeah that's probably a good idea, cheers for the help.
Original post by george100
Yeah that's probably a good idea, cheers for the help.

Good Luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending