Want to add him on Facebook, but?

Scroll to see replies

Nike

Just do it
Reply 21
Original post by Phillipsherman
Nike

Just do it

He'll think I'm a weirdo and it will make the prospect of face-to-face conversation too awkward.
Reply 22
Original post by sr90
Do it, several people in my classes at college who i really get on with are people who I had my first conversation with over fb. He's probably a decent person who is just a bit shy, maybe once you're talking regularly online he'll find it easier to talk to you face to face.

I can think of a few people who i have a similiar relationship with and if any of them did find my Facebook i'd be more than happy to get to know them. He's not going to think you're some wierd stalker.

Thanks for this post. :smile:

How could I strike up a conversation with him if he accepts? I'd feel like I'd have to give some big explanation to the add...
Original post by Anonymous
He'll think I'm a weirdo and it will make the prospect of face-to-face conversation too awkward.

no it wont someone added me and then when the face to face came around I had forgotten she had even added me so it wasnt wierd at all

You stand more to gain than to lose worth a risk.
No reason not to add him...(other not actually wanting to)
People add people they don't know all the time, an you actually know him, so may as well.
I presume you like they guy? (Not gonna want to add someone you dont like) :tongue:
Heh just go ahead an do it.
Reply 25
its awkward to make thread about it
Just add him. Not a big thing!
Reply 27
My current gf is a girl I added on fb who I had seen around college :smile:
Reply 28
Seriously just add him. There really is nothing wrong or abnormal about it and it won't have any impact on face to face situations. There really is no downside, although it is concerning you've managed to make this such an issue - I really hope you don't act in a similar manner face-to-face, that would be the only problem I can see here.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending