The Student Room Group

I don't trim my pubic hair because I am not getting any sex (male)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
i trim. a big bush makes ur penis look smaller and a completely shaven crotch area looks gay. so just trim. looks better imo.
Original post by Dr Pressure
i am not going out on my own. all my friends are at home. i have stayed at university the whole holiday because i cant work properly and do revision at home. even so, i dont know anyone who goes to a club on a sunday. clubs are reserved for every day of the week apart from sunday.

This is why you're on TSR, moaning about being a virgin. Clubs aren't "reserved" for any day. You should probably live a little, or that poor penis of yours is gonna get stuck in your pussy/ass combo one day.
Reply 42
Just trim it a bit with scissors, trust me it's alot nicer to look at and feel.
Reply 43
Do it for hygiene reasons? I hear it reduces how much u sweat.....apparently
I trim it after a while because otherwise it's just gonna be a complete bush, not good in warm weather :lol:
Reply 45
No one cares. :colonhash:
Reply 46
Original post by Wasted Wrath
too busy looking at penis eh

Your sig is ****ing hilarious! What were your AS results?
Original post by therealOG
Your sig is ****ing hilarious! What were your AS results?

CDDE =/
Reply 48
Original post by Wasted Wrath
CDDE =/

Ahh mate, too bad :frown:
Just work hard at the revision over the Easter hols and you should be set up for the Summer :smile:
Reply 49
You mow the lawn, the yard looks bigger.
Original post by therealOG
Ahh mate, too bad :frown:
Just work hard at the revision over the Easter hols and you should be set up for the Summer :smile:

Yeah, took some retakes and improved a couple grades, work is need though thanks
Maybe this is just because I'm a virgin with no experience with girls but the thought of trimming my pubes has never even crossed my mind, I've never considered such an option. As such the discussion here struck me quite out of the blue.
Reply 52
Err i started trimming mine lately :wink: Not getting action but you kinda have to put yourself out there for that.

I'll summarise what everyone has said - you can do just about whatever the hell you want and most girls won't be picky. Trimmed does seem cleaner to me, and it's less of a cleanup after a bath/shower :wink:

I felt pretty fresh after my first trim haha I think you should try at least - after all it is hair and it'll only grow back if you freak out.
I trim. Feelsgoodman.

Trimming the bush makes the tree look bigger. Also, last time I didn't the girl was picking pubes out of her mouth. They tend not to like that.
Trim the pubes, shave the sack. A bit of talc after the morning shower keeps it fresh most of the day, and it feels nice to me too :wink:
you're a bloke, it doesn't matter, not least because badly trimmed pubes looks really bad, as long as it's not out of control it really doesn't matter, men need to look like men
Reply 56
The time it took you to make this thread you could have just trimmed?

Might as well do it, looks more asthetically pleasing if nothing else....
I personally wouldn't care unless it was a serious jungle down there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending