The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
I've read in a few places that apparently Annalynne McCord (from 90210) is quarter black. I'm not very sure how true that is, but I am sure that she is rather gorgeous :smile:

I knew that there was something "different" about her, I just could never put my finger on it. Micheal Ealy, Aston JLS they both look pretty ambiguous for men come to think of it.
I'm mixed of 3 ethnicities... People never get it right lol
Reply 42
I think i am racially ambiguous, no one ever believes i am actually Somali even though i do not have a mixed heritage. So many people have randomly started speaking their language to me because they just assumed i was one of them lol
Reply 43
Original post by RahRah09
Mixed race is the way forward.

er me im mixed race lol
Original post by lesbionic
Michael Jackson was racially ambiguous, you forgot him.

He wasn't mixed race

Reply 46
There is so many things wrong with this thread and peoples stupid comments. Mixed race people are not superior to other races just because they are lighter or look exotic etc. Wtf at 'Mixed race is the way forward', how? All races are beautiful .
(edited 13 years ago)

Original post by Ebuwa
There is so many things wrong with this thread and peoples stupid comments. Mixed race people are not superior to other races just because they are lighter or look exotic etc. Wtf at 'Mixed race is the way forward', how? All races are beautiful .

We don't think we're superior, we just want to discuss and look at photos of hot mixed race people.

Feel free to make a thread on white/black/brown/yellow people.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 49

He's a bit of almost everything. :drool:

Reply 51
Original post by No Future
We don't think we're superior, we just want to discuss and look at photos of hot mixed race people.

Feel free to make a thread on white/black/brown/yellow people.

I don't want to but some people comments suggested that.
Original post by oHellno

He's a bit of almost everything. :drool:

Who is he?
I'm mixed races..and my sister is the only other person i know who is the same as me :smile:

Non-mixed raced people are equally hot/ beautiful, and they can look mixed raced even if they're not, so it's not really a big deal :p:

Edit:

Kristin Kreuk is grogeous :h:...I think she would get more attention...but she doesnt like the publicity.

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 54

Who is he?

Wentworth Miller :love:
Original post by oHellno
Wentworth Miller :love:

Approve!
Reply 56
Original post by Lauren-Taylor7
Beyonce has never claimed she is mixed race, She is proud to be black.

Like it's a bad thing or something. You seem to have a chip on your shoulder about black culture.

i bet your one of them people that try to pick up arguments on race from anything!
For whoever watches ANTM, who can forget Jade the self-styled 'exotic biracial butterfly'

Original post by CrazyBeautiful
For whoever watches ANTM, who can forget Jade the self-styled 'exotic biracial butterfly'

Is she blasian?
Is she blasian?

I don't know. Probably.

This reminds me of someone else who was on ANTM:

And she makes a good point.

I don't like this [IMO] American thing where we measure our 'racial percentages'....we just are who we are

Latest

Trending

Trending