The Student Room Group

Girlfriend doesn't sleep with me - shall I end it and find somebody else?

Scroll to see replies

If you want a future with this girl (which you seem unsure about because of your different backgrounds etc. - this makes me question why you're with her in the first place), you need to have a talk with her about it. Be open and honest and see where she stands and then you can both make a decision from that.
Reply 21
Original post by No Future
If the relationship has No Future, move on.

I bet you've waited so long just to put your username in a post, eh?:wink:
Original post by navarre
I bet you've waited so long just to put your username in a post, eh?:wink:

Look at my join date
Reply 23
Original post by No Future
Look at my join date

7 years??!!

You're a patient one, but your time finally arrived.
Reply 24
Three years. I salute you
Reply 25
Shall I show her the thread?
Reply 26
Original post by ppp
Three years. I salute you

To be fair, it was year 7, 8, 9 :tongue:
Reply 27
I've had pretty much same experience. I ended it with no regrets. If she gives a reason you can relate or try to be understanding. I don't know it's purely disrespectful and she said she wasn't a virgin and often got really wet and climax whenever we did things so...:dontknow: some girls are simply crazy
Reply 28
Original post by DumpOrStay?
To be fair, it was year 7, 8, 9 :tongue:

Oh thats understandable then.

I know you said you want to do it with her(because you love her) and it aint just about the sex etc etc.

but..

Why don't you get it some where else while your with her?
Reply 29
Original post by ppp
Oh thats understandable then.

I know you said you want to do it with her(because you love her) and it aint just about the sex etc etc.

but..

Why don't you get it some where else while your with her?

I wouldn't cheat if I was paid £10,000 lol.
Reply 30
Looks like she's dead right to not have sex with you, what a shallow person you are .
Shall I show her the thread?
Yeah, I think she'd appreciate your username. :biggrin:
Reply 32
Original post by sukysue
Looks like she's dead right to not have sex with you, what a shallow person you are .

Being a new user, i'm sure you're a troll and wasting my time, but how exactly?
3 whole years of no sex?! God now that's what I call commitment! I think in this case, communication is the key to a successful relationship - sit down and talk to her about it. Ask her exactly why it is she can't have sex with you. Otherwise she'll always not give you a proper answer and you'll never end up having sex with her.
Reply 34
Being a new user, i'm sure you're a troll and wasting my time, but how exactly?

Apparantly, wanting sex makes you 'shallow'- never mind the biological instincts that are going on in your head right now.
Reply 35
Is she Mulsim
Reply 36
Original post by TheWorld!
Is she Mulsim

Yes lol.

Why?
Reply 37
Original post by Charlottelisabeth
3 whole years of no sex?! God now that's what I call commitment! I think in this case, communication is the key to a successful relationship - sit down and talk to her about it. Ask her exactly why it is she can't have sex with you. Otherwise she'll always not give you a proper answer and you'll never end up having sex with her.

I was 12-14 and a half :tongue:

15-17 and a half; 3 and a half years of her on the pill though :sogood:
Yes lol.

Why?

Communication is very essential in any relationship. You two need to sit down and have a serious conversation. She needs to tell you the real reason why she cannot. You need to be stern, you need to get it out.

After that, you two need to discuss your future together. If you both love each other that much, is it possible for you two to get married? If you guys cannot get married, what will you do until the expiry date comes? How long do you two want to be with each other (without sex) or with.. if she decides she wants it.

Those are some questions you must ask, and must discuss with her.

All the best!
Ask her for ONE HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending