The Student Room Group

Do I look like Kate Winslet?

Scroll to see replies

i cant see it.
atall.
yes. and i would.
Reply 22
Potentially, but until someone can muster about four gallons of paint-stripper I fear this hypothesis shall remain unproven.
Reply 23
Not even a little bit.
Reply 24
Ever so slightly OP, ever so slightly.
Reply 25
2nd pic, you look fit. Jus sayin' :wink:
Not really... :erm:
Original post by FloRaRa

]

you look like that horny bitch from fight club here

(edited 13 years ago)
Nope.

You look alot like Robert Mugabe though...
Reply 29
Original post by Cheesecakefactory
Nope.

You look alot like Robert Mugabe though...

This is why old people should get their eyes tested.
Kate pahhh, next time they tell me that I shall refer them onto your correct celeb lookalike.
You do.. but you don't? Like if I was to walk past you in the street I wouldn't notice, but if I was specifically looking for similarities I can sort of see them?

You're pretty though. Lovely with your hair down. But I wouldn't wear eyeliner on the bottom, it looks like it drags your eyes down a bit..
Reply 31
more like fearne cotton i'd say
I don't think you do in those photos. But I can see how you could with different lighting/ angles.
Reply 33
You look more like Helena Bonham Carter than Kate Winslet. Look her upn
Reply 34
I can see the slight resemblance, only if I were to compare your pictures with Kate Winslet's. :yes:
Reply 35
no. What guygp said though.
in the 2nd picture you dont even look like your self compared to the first
Original post by CrazyBeautiful
You both have heads, but other than that I see no real similarity

:rofl:

I think there is a slight resemblance to Kate Winslet in the first pic, although as others have said, if you hadn't told us that you're supposed to look like Kate then I don't think I would've guessed her, but you do not look anything like her in the second one!
Reply 38
A wee bit.

In the first pic you look condescending, the second pic you look shiny.

Pretty girl though :borat:
Can see what people are getting at, i think you have a few similiar traits, but i'd actually say you're a lot prettier to be honest.

Quick Reply

Latest