The Student Room Group

Is creativity considered "hot"?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I've dabbled in poetry, prose, art, music and theatre, and it's only ever elicited a favourable response from members of the opposite sex.
Reply 21
No. My course has the word 'creative' in it and people laugh at it and don't take it seriously :frown:
I love a guy who can draw/paint but then again I can draw so I'm a bit biased, guess I would like someone who shares my interests. And the artsy type with charcoal covering everything & pencils constantly in hand / behind ear are always gonna be hot for some reason. Other than that, yeah drummers can be a bit :drool: ...
Reply 23
its so attractive if someone has a talent!
Reply 24
A guy who can beautifully play the piano...:coma:
Yes definately! I think it's an extremely attractive feature. I'd love it if I had a bf who could play the piano (just because it's my fav instrument, I can't play it myself but I definately want to learn how to in the future). Things like being really good at a particular sport or someone who can sing, dance, write, draw/paint...all of these give a lot of brownie points and make the guy seem so wicked and fun to be with! Even an avid reader to me would give extra attractiveness to a guy! :smile:.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by TheDanishAlmond
Like if a girl/guy plays an instrument, can cook their arse off, paints, writes, makes movies etc etc...

Does that add to their attractiveness?

I love when a guy can play the guitar for some reason... I play the guitar too but guys dont seem to think its particularly attractive or not :tongue:

What do you think?

It's attractive when girls play guitar too!
Unless, they could play me under the table - that'd just make me feel sad.:s-smilie:
Reply 27
Original post by Profesh
I've dabbled in poetry, prose, art, music and theatre, and it's only ever elicited a favourable response from members of the opposite sex.

Wow, you've done quite a bit of dabbling haven't you.

I only seem to dabble in Facebook and TSR recently... and in the writing of the occasional short story.

I have so few talents it's not even funny :no:
I suppose it is an attractive quality. If a girl is creative she is more interesting.
Yes, unless they bum about all day 'being creative' and never getting dressed, tidying up or going to work. Then it's pretty off-putting!
Yes :yep:. I'm rather creative myself, so it'd be awesome :awesome:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending