The Student Room Group

Do your flatmates know you masturbate? Do you know if they do?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thecookiemonster

Original post by thecookiemonster
Sorry but I think you've been watching too many american movies aha! :L

I don't watch American movies. There's something called an imagination.
Reply 61
Original post by im so academic
Don't male flatmates openly play masturbation games anyways? :dontknow:

no homo brah
Reply 62
Original post by apanayi23
We have a communal viewing of babestation in my flat lol.

I think it's just one of those things you know happens, you joke aboutm but no one's really bothered.

LOL so do we, sometimes communal chat roulette as well :tongue: And I thought we were the only strange flatmates :awesome:
Reply 63
Original post by Lilyful
LOL so do we, sometimes communal chat roulette as well :tongue: And I thought we were the only strange flatmates :awesome:

Ive never used chat roulette before, i suppose it has more varierty than babestation though lol. Babestation is where you go when theres nothing on tv and you want a laugh because someone got a botched boob job :tongue:
Reply 64
Ive never used chat roulette before, i suppose it has more varierty than babestation though lol. Babestation is where you go when theres nothing on tv and you want a laugh because someone got a botched boob job :tongue:
Lol yup, or their tatoos/faces :tongue: seen the girl with the snake tattoo round her thigh?
Reply 65
Original post by Lilyful
Lol yup, or their tatoos/faces :tongue: seen the girl with the snake tattoo round her thigh?

Well most the time their tattoo's look better than their faces.

Im sure ive seen her, but i dont want to get into names lol :wink:

One thing ive noticed is you know when they have the text number for feet, it looks like the number is 8008 (something), so its basically says text feet to boob.

DISCLAIMER: in no way do i have a foot fetish
Reply 66
Well most the time their tattoo's look better than their faces.

Im sure ive seen her, but i dont want to get into names lol :wink:

One thing ive noticed is you know when they have the text number for feet, it looks like the number is 8008 (something), so its basically says text feet to boob.

DISCLAIMER: in no way do i have a foot fetish
Ha true that to the tattoos rather than faces :wink:

LOL as if you've seen her :tongue: We all agreed she wasn't too bad, one of the least plastic-y looking ones on there hehe

Hahaha foot to boob...not noticed that nope :tongue:
Reply 67
Original post by Lilyful
Ha true that to the tattoos rather than faces :wink:

LOL as if you've seen her :tongue: We all agreed she wasn't too bad, one of the least plastic-y looking ones on there hehe

Hahaha foot to boob...not noticed that nope :tongue:

Next time your having a casual watch have a look.

You know that one that presents it Geri i think, shes awful, i can see why she isnt one of the phone girls.

Ive got to say i quite like Daryl, who's your favourite? :colondollar:
I thought they were joking when they offer for girls to ring in too, obviously not lol
Reply 68
Next time your having a casual watch have a look.

You know that one that presents it Geri i think, shes awful, i can see why she isnt one of the phone girls.

Ive got to say i quite like Daryl, who's your favourite? :colondollar:
I thought they were joking when they offer for girls to ring in too, obviously not lol
Yeah the one that presents it is pretty crap :tongue: It's so weird how the phone girls just lay there and wiggle their bums in the hope that someone will ring in though ahaha.

And lol...I got my boyfriend to ring in once for lulz..they have a option on the phone where you can opt to listen to someone else ****ing to the girl on telly.....lol :banana2:
Reply 69
Stop going off on a tangent in my thread and stick to the original topic!
Everyone masturbates.

/thread.
Reply 71
Yes, who doesn't masturbate! Surely it would be more weird if you flatmates know you DIDN'T!! People are really hung up about these things - "do your flatmates know you go nude in the shower" - OMG come on!
I masturbate all the time. If anyone wants to challenge me on it, I'd just say "It's my body, stop trying to control me and let me live how I want! You're stunting me, mate, you're holding me back! Live and let live, man!"
Reply 73
Original post by Nerd_No_More
Stop going off on a tangent in my thread and stick to the original topic!
Lolno, what a banterous lad you are.
I NEVER masturbate.
Girls shouldn't masturbate - not exactly ladylike behaviour, is it? :albertein:
Original post by Wilberforce
Girls shouldn't masturbate - not exactly ladylike behaviour, is it? :albertein:

We shouldnt? LOL.

I thought guyes thought masturbating girls are hot to look at?
Original post by TheDanishAlmond
We shouldnt? LOL.

I thought guyes thought masturbating girls are hot to look at?

If girls are fiddling with each other it's hot. With themselves? A tad disturbing.
Original post by Wilberforce
If girls are fiddling with each other it's hot. With themselves? A tad disturbing.

I never got why two girls together is considered so hot....
Original post by TheDanishAlmond
I never got why two girls together is considered so hot....

Probably because you are a girl, and therefore prefer sausage to muff.

Quick Reply

Latest