The Student Room Group

Girls in clubs, am i doing something wrong?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MR-Sanshou
pointless. i used to do the same, they hate it when you say dumb **** like 'whats your name' i've had girls reply to me 'who cares?!' really who cares man! clubs are meat markets. go up to the girl and dance with her in front of her face not behind, make eye contact so its seem ur dancing with her not away from her. then she'll make her decision, will she like you or not. if not, so what move on to the next one. thats it. the worst thing you can do in this life is to beat around the bush, especially when it comes to chicks even outside a club relationship. when the pussy's on show theres no need to lubricate it, just be direct.
btw the only time its acceptable to approach and talk is by the bar but dont say 'hey whats your name'. just say 'hey whatsup' or anything else.

Definitely this. How on earth am I supposed to decide what I think of a guy if I can't even see him? When some randomer gets closer and closer behind you, it just feels a bit...rapey?
Reply 21
Original post by Anonymous
Hmm that's what i'm thinking. I dunno maybe i just creep people out for whatever reason. I'm not the most socially smart or socially gifted person.

Do you mean that i should ask some woman if i'm creepy? I doubt that would go down too well haha.

Are you actually both insane?!! Not alll women love black men, that has nothing to do with it
I think it's important to make eye contact first and see their reaction; if they smile or look a bit longer than usual that means they're interested most of the time. Then it's your job to go over there and dance with her for a while and see if she sticks around. Eventually you will both get closer to each other and if that happens then why not try your luck and kiss her. Once this girl kept looking at me on the dance floor, I smiled at her and walked over, then I took her by the hand away from her friends, went to the bar for a little chit chat and the rest of the night we were just getting on each other. Sometimes it's good to just be spontaneous I think. Oh and just try to convince yourself that you're the *******s before you approach someone, then you don't go in looking awkward, you go in looking like you know what you want.
How exactly do you get girls in clubs? I usually don't approach girls myself. However when i'm on the dancefloor and i'm just minding my own business and just generally having a good time i usually just find myself surrounded by girls. I get a little nervous but somehow find the guts and balls somewhere to talk to them. What should i say to them and how can i make them interested? I like to thnik i'm fairly good at flirting especially with eye contact and holding the, by the hips / waist.

Once i was dancing these 3 girls came near me, i asked one of them from behind by tapping her on the shoulder and saying "Hey what's your name?" She turned round and gave me this look that seemed to say "what the **** do u think you're doing you freak" and then ran off with her friends.

I have no problem just dancing on my own and i find that almost 9/10 times when i'm just minding my own business i just find girls around me. Am i doing something wrong? I used to just go up behind them and just start dancing but that just turns MOST of them completely off. I don't approach them anymore because i find just minding my own business seems to attract them. So can any pros give me tips or advice?

Another time i was dancing when this girl from my Economics class came near me with her friends. She always stares at me weirdly and sometimes smiles i think. Anyway i started dancing with her friend and her friend reciprocated by touching my hand. As soon as her friend saw this (the one in my Economics class) she whispered something in her ear and then grabbed her hand and then led her away from me really quickly. She definetly didn't seem to mind when another black guy was dancing with her mate but when i did it she just took her friend and ran away. Minues later they came back and i didn't really care.

I'm a 19 yr old virgin and definetly NOT looking to lose it to a one nighter, just someone and grind and make out with.

Could it be my race? I'm black and i HIGHLY DOUBT that has anything to do with it but i'm just putting it out as a possibility.

HELP??

girl from your economics class was trying to keep her friend away from a low status male (you)
Reply 24
Original post by made_of_fail
girl from your economics class was trying to keep her friend away from a low status male (you)

Really? TBF both girls are ugly especially the one in my Economics class. She has a lisp and it looks like something is missing from her tooth. I only tried it to see if i'd get rejected.
Really? TBF both girls are ugly especially the one in my Economics class. She has a lisp and it looks like something is missing from her tooth. I only tried it to see if i'd get rejected.

so you're not a low status male?
Reply 26
Original post by Tyler.
Flop out your penis, and do the windmill.

PS: Never dance to a Rihanna song. If you do, you just look gay.

Listen, if Rude Boy comes on I'm tearing up that dancefloor. You better believe it girlfriend.
Reply 27
eye contact is keyyyy! if you can catch their eye and if they smile back: approach. if not: stay away.

eye contact will make you seem confident and also help you figure out which girls are interested and which arent.
Reply 28
just get drunk it always works
Reply 29
Original post by Tyler.
Flop out your penis, and do the windmill.

PS: Never dance to a Rihanna song. If you do, you just look gay.

This. When Rhianna comes on = time to get more alcohol.
Reply 30
Original post by made_of_fail
so you're not a low status male?

If i was a high status male do you think i'd be posting this, on TSR, at 3:05am?
Come ON!
Reply 31
clearly you aren't finding girls who are drunk enough.
Reply 32
Original post by Kate_1
clearly you aren't finding girls who are drunk enough.

Meh you women are too complicated. I've kissed one girl ONLY. She approached me, we danced face to face, i kissed her and then her friend pulled her away and she just said "sorry"
I actually believe it's harder for a black guy to pull in general because we are known to be too "forward" and girls are intimidated. WHen girls are intimidated, they might act a bit erm... hostile. Nontheless, I'm quite tall and slimmish and I like to think I ain't too ugly and maybe that's why I can get a few invitiations
It's trial and error. Best thing is if you have a mate who's really good at getting girls in that environment is see what he does and learn from him
Why do these stories always involved a black guy?
Reply 35
Original post by Panda Bear
Why do these stories always involved a black guy?

And what is that supposed to mean?

And what is that supposed to mean?

I didn't actually make it to where you mention you're black also - so I see why you're confused. I've read similar stories a hundred times on TSR and every time the target always seems to go off with a black guy.
:lolwut:

I dont think you realise how rude it is just to tap someone on their shoulder for their attention unless you know them pretty well.
:rolleyes: not all girls go out to pull blokes you know.

When I go out with my mates, I go out for that exactly, a chat and a girly night out. I'm not interested in looking for blokes. So when they randomly invite themselves into my conversation or dance with me while i'm trying to go to the loo then they do get a filthy look. It's like FFS i'm not interested. I don't give any signals that I am either. I do try to be polite and give then a subtle brush off but when people are drunk they wouldn't know a brush off signal if it bit them on the backside.

I notice its never girls complaining about this problem. We don't all go out to have a few meaningless snogs you know!
Original post by DarkSenrine
black people get all the sex.

we do? :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending