The Student Room Group

So ugly I feel like killing myself

I have never had a girlfriend and never pull on nights out - all of the friends in my little group at the start of university didn't have girlfriends at all - now every single one has got one except for me.

It's not just that. I have really bad social skills so even I were magicked into a Brad Pitt lookalike I'd still be alone.

I think my ugliness is mostly manifested in my lack of confidence, but I'm very bad looking as well - but I live in hope that one day I can find someone who doesn't think I'm a monster.

How can I brush up on my social skills? Talk it over with friends?
As long as you don't look like this guy:

There is still hope :moon:
Reply 2
I think your opinion on your looks should not be given any validity until deal with your confidence and self-esteem. You may even have body dysmorphia for all you know. Counselling can help with the issues, but don't see your opinion of your looks as the objective truth
Reply 3
You won't look any better dead.
Reply 4
were you born with a birth defect or something? there must be some aspects you can change about yourself to feel more confident such as styling nice clothes, a nice haircut (makes the world of difference), weight loss/gain perhaps? hit the gym try and feel confident about something, it seems you've given up altogether

society and yourself attaches too much importance on looks, they don't last forever people grow old change etc. what matters is what you do with your life and how you can make a difference- which you can't do if you are dead, it seems a menial reason don't let looks affect everything in life because you are just as shallow as those who judge you then
people want to commit suicide for various reasons such as losing loved ones etc. im sure you have a family who loves you and you have friends, people who care so at least focus on the good in your life which others would be grateful to have! remember you can change everything. you have the powerrrrrrrrrrr.
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s

I reckon that if he had a really meaty cock he would turn me gay.

Get to sleep woman!

Also, :rofl: at file name :rofl2:
Reply 7
Wow, you must be pretty ugly. :dontknow:

(edited 13 years ago)

hey look, it's not nice to post pics of the TSR mods

:ahee:
Original post by DH-Biker
Wow, you must be pretty ugly. :dontknow:

Same goes for you...

you should ask a mod before you post their picture.
'When you're going through hell, keep going'
- Winston Churchill

Nothing is ever as bad as you manifest in your mind. Looks mean something when you're 11. The fact you are at university alone shows what you have accomplished thus far. You are a hard worker and a committed person. There's a very large world out there, you'll see that when you finish uni, and i'm sure you'll find a girlfriend. Try not looking all the time. Keep your focus on other things in your life, and do more, social clubs, sports etc. Someone with commitment will always find the best girls..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending