The Student Room Group

graduate entry medicine is competitive because there are less places so whats used to

Scroll to see replies

Original post by anon2010
I have read 5 pages and Im still not quite sure what the OP wants to know/hear?

I don't even she does either. By the looks of it, she wants someone wants to tell her some magical loophole in the application process so she can waltz in with minimal effort.
Also, why has no one told her about Bath Medical school?
Reply 102
Original post by winter_mute
Also, why has no one told her about Bath Medical school?

what about it?
I think the OP is waiting for someone to post a link to a medical school that says something along the lines on "You may transfer to medicine if you achieve mediocre grades in your first year of Post-modern Acoustics".
Reply 104
Original post by Taffy Duck
I think the OP is waiting for someone to post a link to a medical school that says something along the lines on "You may transfer to medicine if you achieve mediocre grades in your first year of Post-modern Acoustics".

O wow your psychic!!!!!
omg pls tell me more about what else I am waiting for.
If I'm honest, I just asked Gwen Steffani.
Reply 106
If I'm honest, I just asked Gwen Steffani.

wait thats f*** weird i was just listening to gwen stefani, lol how did you do that? :shock:
Gwen Steffani tells me everything. She says she's just a girl and that she shouldn't speak, but I know otherwise.
Reply 108
Gwen Steffani tells me everything. She says she's just a girl and that she shouldn't speak, but I know otherwise.

you what?

In addition she ain't no hollaback girl, so I guess long distance communication is out of the question too.
Original post by winter_mute
In addition she ain't no hollaback girl, so I guess long distance communication is out of the question too.

I think she likes communication through the art of mime- she once requested that I don't speak to her. I spose it's her life.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Duckasaurus
I think she likes communication through the art of mime- she once requested that I don't speak to her. I spose it's her life.

She does tend to wind it up when things get real.

(I am now out of Gwen Stefani references)
(edited 13 years ago)

Excuse Me Mr, I think she goes Running when it gets tough. Sometimes I imagine she just wants a Simple Kind Of Life.

Original post by Hantheman
Excuse Me Mr, I think she goes Running when it gets tough. Sometimes I imagine she just wants a Simple Kind Of Life.

I guess that if I was a Rich Girl, she'd be Cool (er) with me. I confess she does Blow Ma Mind.
Your UKCAT was really poor.

If you can improve that, you may get a few more chances. That's what I'm aiming for anyway.

Oh and doing grad entry is not an easy option.
I guess that if I was a Rich Girl, she'd be Cool (er) with me. I confess she does Blow Ma Mind.

Excuse me, Mr, but have you not considered that it may just be a comforting lie?
Original post by Fission_Mailed
Excuse me, Mr, but have you not considered that it may just be a comforting lie?

I'm not a man! I'm Just A Girl! I don't want to be Trapped In a Box.. of this conversation (Bit tenuous I know :tongue:) Underneath It All, I just want a Simple Kind Of Life!
I'm not a man! I'm Just A Girl! I don't want to be Trapped In a Box.. of this conversation (Bit tenuous I know :tongue:) Underneath It All, I just want a Simple Kind Of Life!

Hey baby, don't let me down by running out of references. I'm home now, so we can keep this up until Sunday morning, it's a big distraction from my revision but I guess it is too late now.
Original post by alia
O wow your psychic!!!!!
omg pls tell me more about what else I am waiting for.

Maybe you need to take a good look at what you've written across the whole thread and you'll see exactly why you've not had any offers for medicine. More importantly, do you really think anyone would want a doctor who comes across as so rude and idiotic as you manage to on here?

Cruel to be kind.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 119
This thread is bananas! (B-A-N-A-N-A-S)

Quick Reply

Latest