The Student Room Group

What's the most regrettable thing you've done while drunk?

Scroll to see replies

I have vandalised people's houses whilst drunk; I have thrown people's ornaments (garden gnomes, marble squirrels etc) against the wall of their houses. I once repeatedly spat on a neighbour's car because it had a Manchester United symbol on the inside of the window. The guy who owned the car came out of his house, shouted 'oi, what you doing you *****', and I ran for the hills (quite literally, as his car was at the bottom of a hill). I have pissed in a bin when drunk too (during the day time) and my friend's mother drove by and looked at me while my mate tried in vain to hide my penis from view (while laughing his head off).
Reply 41
Like Jonski

Attempted to throw up out of the window of a taxi, without winding the window down. Wasn't cool.
Reply 42
Nothing. Even when im excessively drunk i still have some sort of control over what im doing...
Original post by Cypriots
Nothing. Even when im excessively drunk i still have some sort of control over what im doing...

I'm also in control when drunk, but I use it as an excuse to release my anger and frustration by doing dumb stuff like what I described above.
Reply 44
Dancing mainly! VERY bad! I've kissed my friends dad at her birthday party. I don't handle drink well. I should learn...
Original post by gemma_sb
Dancing mainly! VERY bad! I've kissed my friends dad at her birthday party. I don't handle drink well. I should learn...

He could have been done for pedophilia!

Quick Reply

Latest