The Student Room Group

I want to dance

dance dance dance
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by booraad
I have a ton of assignments due the day of the interview this week (currently doing my masters) and would prefer to complete them before being interviewed.

Is it a little crazy to ask for an interview reschedule?

Well, you can always try...:dontknow: You should let them know as soon as possible, though.
Reply 2
Its not unheard of, but if you do rearrange it, I would come up with a better excuse than that.
Reply 3
Not at all, It's perfectly understandable. Just let them know ASAP and find a better excuse.
Reply 4
Fair enough it not being a good excuse, but I'm juggling 4 assignments and I've had one day's notice for this interview, so it'd be preferable to have it rescheduled.
Reply 5
If you are self-funding you can probably do pretty much as you please. If its for a studentship then they may have a timetable in which they want to complete all interviews - a later interview may be possible but I wouldn't assume that its the case.
Reply 6
Original post by booraad
Fair enough it not being a good excuse, but I'm juggling 4 assignments and I've had one day's notice for this interview, so it'd be preferable to have it rescheduled.

JCM89's advice is spot on, though I think you have reason enough for a reschedule anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending