The Student Room Group

Sex in the boot of your car?

Scroll to see replies

Kickin' in the front seat, sittin' in the back seat, shaggin' in the boot?
Original post by bognor-regis
The only reason she has reservations is that it will be our first time, and we both would like it to be special. I had planned on sneaking a Glade Scented Candle in with us so it's not as if it'l just be a slapdash Get In Get Out rush hour scenario aha. I have thought about this.
This is the boot size. I have thought about it and it really should work okay.

Seriously, you want your first time to be in a car boot? :s-smilie:
Glade is not a miracle worker...there is no way this plan is going to go well.
Reply 62
Original post by Davezk
Just get a hotel....

Or have sex in public. Somewhere dark and quiet.

Original post by Mysteriouschic
How you would both fit in the boot?
Just get a hotel room or wait til you know for sure the house is empty.

To the people saying hotel. I simply can't afford it, I am spending the last £30 I have to get the train to her home.

Original post by SpiritedAway
Why not just wait until everyone has gone to bed?

It's a very small house with paper thin walls.

I am not trolling believe it or not. She lives on a sort of council estate so I don't really feel comfortable leaving her propertry, and the local park is filled with horrible chavs.
Added to this the very small time window we have for seeing each other...:frown::frown::frown:

My life suck basically
Reply 63
Congratz on the best thread ever sir.
You're girlfriend is right, it is weird. But it's risky as you'll get locked in.
Girlfriend. lol

And what are you going to say to your pops when he opens the boot to put his shopping in and find you cranking your shaft? I can't believe any clown in a relationship would actually suggest this to their girlfriend. Why not book a £29 room at a Premier Inn or go to her house?

But, to be fair, you've made a funny thread. I'll give you that.
Reply 66
As long as you ain't got no junk in your trunk.

:wink:
Reply 67
Skoda Octavia....so romantic
Original post by Nalced

Original post by Nalced
Skoda Octavia....so romantic

Oh no; it's the Glade Scented Candle he's thinking of adding in which makes it so special.
Reply 69
Original post by 69Crazyfists
:lolwut:

That's wrong... Just the idea of a man picking up a 14 year from school to **** them...

Rep because of the awesome song in your sig. I can't believe Disarmonia Mundi aren't massive given how good they are.
Reply 70
lol at sex in confined spaces.

also lol at scented candle + confined space + two people = firery death.
Reply 71
Why not just have sex in the actual car rather than the boot?

It's a very small house with paper thin walls.

Well her parents have her, and we can assume her grandmother had at least 1 child. So we can assume that most adults in that house have had sex at least once in their lives. Why should it matter? Surely if you sleep in the same room, they assume??
You could just wait and have sex another time if it's going to be so hard to find somewhere. Maybe wait until shes around at yours? I don't think the father would react well if he caught you with your girlfriend in the boot , the father might lose respect for you. You'd have to both be small to fit in the boot of a car and it would be really confined in a boot .

Or sneak out and go somewhere that where no one can see you.
Reply 74
Original post by SpiritedAway
Well her parents have her, and we can assume her grandmother had at least 1 child. So we can assume that most adults in that house have had sex at least once in their lives. Why should it matter? Surely if you sleep in the same room, they assume??

In a word, Roman Catholicism lol (they are originally from ireland). And I sleep on the floor in her little brothers room. Nice little rhyme btw.

The reason that I think the car will work is that I am so so SO horny for her, as soon as I get inside her I'll prob just explode (happened the first time she gave me headjob). And then we can just cuddle for a while.

And yes the Glade Scented Candle is to set the mood, but on a more practical level it is also to mask the smell of sex in the car for the next time her dad uses it.
The only reason she has reservations is that it will be our first time, and we both would like it to be special. I had planned on sneaking a Glade Scented Candle in with us so it's not as if it'l just be a slapdash Get In Get Out rush hour scenario aha. I have thought about this.

This is the boot size. I have thought about it and it really should work okay.

its your first time having sex so it should hopefully be special and you decide to do it in the boot of a car.Sounds real special. At least have it in a bed>hotel room.
Reply 76
If my boyfriend suggested this, he wouldn't like where I shoved the glade scented candle.
Original post by Rich_183
At least get your own car!!!!!!! Or get a hotel room, travelodge is cheap as chips and gona be much more comfy, trust me its not the greatest in the back of the car!!

agreed, and i love your pic! had to think about it for a sec :wink:
Reply 78
In a word, Roman Catholicism lol (they are originally from ireland). And I sleep on the floor in her little brothers room. Nice little rhyme btw.

The reason that I think the car will work is that I am so so SO horny for her, as soon as I get inside her I'll prob just explode (happened the first time she gave me headjob). And then we can just cuddle for a while.

And yes the Glade Scented Candle is to set the mood, but on a more practical level it is also to mask the smell of sex in the car for the next time her dad uses it.

You're ignoring the sensible suggestion to do it in the car not in the boot. I think you must be a troll anyway, but if this is a real problem just bang her in the backseat, watch out for the gear stick though :biggrin:
If it's her first time, and you really aren't a troll, do not have it in the boot of a car. I would actually say it's less sleazy to take her off to a hotel. Yes you have to pay a bit of money extra, but if someone asked me to have sex in the boot of a car, I'd tell them they'd be waiting a very long time for that to happen. Either wait till everyone is in bed and use the bed/floor and have quiet sex, or take her to a hotel. The alternative would be to go off somewhere late at night, like a woodland area.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending