The Student Room Group

I was on the news

I was on the news. i was kinda looking forward to it but when i watched it back my chin looked huge cos my buoyancy aid was squishing my shoulders forward and my voice was really deep. But my friend assures me that it's not normally that deep thank god.

The navy gives us boats for free (but we have to pay maintenance costs) but now they're saying we have to pay for them else get them taken away so it was an appeal to get some dosh in, we need £1,700 more . . .

Have any of you lot been on the news or tv in general?

Scroll to see replies

---
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2
Haha... i was on a panel for 2 hours or so but only watched the first 5 minutes. It's weird seeing and hearing yourself. O_O
I'm on Bullet For My Valentine DVD. Not once did they film my best side :cry:
Reply 4
I was in a news interview during the first student demo.
I once appeared in a Jo Frost (supernanny) programme. I'm not even joking. The whole time I was wondering wtf I was doing.

No, I wasn't put on the naughty step.
Reply 6
Yea, I release a podcast every so often, some guys on the internet keep saying I'm a nasty man....trolls i guess.

Spoiler

I have been once - there was some event on at the AEEC arena; and they asked for some volunteers to help out with things - me and my friend stuck our hands up as we were bored.. Little did we know they wanted us to be background extras for a news report - we were only on TV for about forty seconds though and you could only see our backs as we were looking into a microscope.. You could hear me giggling though.. Still have it on Sky+ two years later!
Reply 8
Original post by Nix-j-c

Original post by Nix-j-c
I was on the news. i was kinda looking forward to it but when i watched it back my chin looked huge cos my buoyancy aid was squishing my shoulders forward and my voice was really deep. But my friend assures me that it's not normally that deep thank god.

The navy gives us boats for free (but we have to pay maintenance costs) but now they're saying we have to pay for them else get them taken away so it was an appeal to get some dosh in, we need £1,700 more . . .

Have any of you lot been on the news or tv in general?

Nope! Just the newspaper (but reputable ones)...for getting an award! :wink: I wish I was on TV as well, for doing GOOD things! LOL!
Reply 9
Original post by Caprisun!
No. Congrads on you 3.07 minutes of fame.

Did you see it?

-------------------------------

Roshi, i hated it, but I had to watch it.

--------------------------------

Lol gehenna

-------------------------------

cool
Reply 10
There were three of us who spoke, and they spelt all our names wrong!
Reply 11
I starred in a couple of TV ad's a few years ago, the drugs, partying and wealth were too much for my 15yr old brain to deal with so I went into rehab. Been on the straight and narrow ever since.
Are you colonel G. Daffee?
---
(edited 12 years ago)
i have been an extra in C Street
I've been on the news twice, and Britcops once :frown:
Original post by chrislpp
Yea, I release a podcast every so often, some guys on the internet keep saying I'm a nasty man....trolls i guess.

Spoiler

YOU LYING YOU LYING....your a liar
Reply 17
Original post by Caprisun!
No.

oh, it's just the way you said how long it lasted for (IDK if that's right) that made it sound as if you saw it.
I was in the local paper a few times. Does that count? :tongue:
Apparently there was footage of me walking through my school eating on the local news a few years back. I didn't see it though.

:erm:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending