The Student Room Group

'Social services snatched my children all because of a light joke'

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bosch
MFW you clearly don't understand what MFW means

mfw mfw is used in caps.
Reply 41
Original post by Salazar
And in other news social services let two children die after missing tell-tale warnings such as the mother's spiteful comment "You should see what you have done to your Mummy’s body". Better safe than sorry, eh?

It isn't the responsibility of the Social Services to get into everybody's lives. What she said wasn't cause for such suspicion; it's none of the nurse's business what the mother is saying to her children. If the nurse had happened to catch something real, like a violent threat or a curse or something, then yeah, that's cause for suspicion. But come on, the whole idea of her scurrying off to record this in some "journal" or something she's keeping on the family is disgusting.
Reply 42
Original post by GodspeedGehenna
mfw mfw is used in caps.

Least I know how to use it :cool:

(Means "My face when", and then you post a pic so it makes sence) remember that, newfag
Original post by Bosch
Least I know how to use it :cool:

(Means "My face when", and then you post a pic so it makes sence) remember that, newfag

mfw you haven't seen the use of mfw without the posting of an image. It's implied.
Reply 44
mfw you haven't seen the use of mfw without the posting of an image. It's implied.

Just no, the only people who don't post a pic, are those who think it means mother f*cking win, those people are newfags, nobody implies it, except for you
Original post by cttp_ngaf
In Soviet Essex, babies snatch social services.

Did you know that Essex is the most communist part of the country?

Afterall it follows Karl Marx' dream of a classless society.
Original post by Bosch
Just no, the only people who don't post a pic, are those who think it means mother f*cking win, those people are newfags, nobody implies it, except for you

Clearly not as the context that I have used it in only works when it is elaborated to mean 'my face when'.
Original post by PendulumBoB
Did you know that Essex is the most communist part of the country?

Afterall it follows Karl Marx' dream of a classless society.

uh ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
Original post by cttp_ngaf
uh ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

Please clarify
Reply 49
Clearly not as the context that I have used it in only works when it is elaborated to mean 'my face when'.

Yet you failed to understand that a picture is used, to show what your face did, when you read the post....
Nobody else implies it, only you
Original post by Bosch
Yet you failed to understand that a picture is used, to show what your face did, when you read the post....
Nobody else implies it, only you

mfw i don't care.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending