The Student Room Group

I find Asians hot, but i'm white..

Is it possible to have a high chance of having a relationship with one? I just find them, so pretty, most of them more pretty than white girls but they are often muslims so only allowed muslim boyfriends and thewir parents wouldn't approve? Is this correct?

How could I get around this?

I've thought about using that "tan" that bodybuilders use, which is really dark tan and makes white people look black, but obviously only when I visit her family or whatever, any other ideas?

Like this:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dream/2tone.jpg

(left side showing how it could make me look asian seen as I have black hair anyway)

Thanks in advance.

Scroll to see replies

Just pretend to be Muslim, man. It'll be cool.
Reply 2
Not all Asians are muslims.
Don't generalise, just go with whoever you like, see how it goes, if it can't happen, alas, so be it. :nopity: However, there is still a chance that it could work for you, not all "Asian" families are strict, y'know. :colonhash:
Reply 4
Original post by Iorek
Not all Asians are muslims.

Is there an easy way to tell their religion without asking? Like by the headscarves or w.e they wear?
Reply 5
stupid troll
Original post by Anonymous
Is there an easy way to tell their religion without asking? Like by the headscarves or w.e they wear?

Yeah, depends which hand they use to write.
Errmmmm, I know about 50 Asian people in the UK. And only 5-6 of them are Muslim.

Hmm, which part of Asia are you on about?

PS* I am Asian, I got a white boyfriend. :love:
PS** Never ever turn yourself into a guy int he picture in the OP. It would put a lot of small Asian girls off!
(edited 13 years ago)
You're overcomplicating things mate, just need rohypnol and some rope.
Original post by Irrelevance

:confused:

Are you kidding?
Reply 10
Original post by Irrelevance

I'm being serious... Is there like a symbol or something I can recognise or like do they put that like drawing stuff on their hands? Or wear headscarves or burkas or turbans?

Basically so I can easily eliminate any muslims that I needn't bother talking to

thanks
Reply 11
"tan" hehe.
Ain't going to work; asian parents know if you're white or not. :/
Reply 12
So you mean Asian as in Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi etc? Not Japanese/Chinese/Korean kind of asian looks?
I'm being serious... Is there like a symbol or something I can recognise or like do they put that like drawing stuff on their hands? Or wear headscarves or burkas or turbans?

Basically so I can easily eliminate any muslims that I needn't bother talking to

thanks

I'm being serious too. Left handed = Muslim. Right handed = not Muslim. Get them to write something down and it'll save you loads of time.
Reply 14
Original post by street.lovin'
Errmmmm, I know about 50 Asian people in the UK. And only 5-6 of them are Muslim.

Hmm, which part of Asia are you on about?

PS* I am Asian, I got a white boyfriend. :love:

Ah right, you see the thing is I never see them dating white people and it's off putting :frown:

Do your parents mind? How did he attract you? Do your asian friends mind?

And to be honest i'm not sure. I like them when they're like dark brown but not black just like a yellowy brown with black hair, do you know which type that is?

Thanks
Reply 15
Original post by 0201Bean
"tan" hehe.
Ain't going to work; asian parents know if you're white or not. :/

How, apart from accent tan and knowledge about muslim?? Of course I would read up about muslim so I know stuff if they ask..
have you never thought an asian girl might be attracted to a white guy? i'm a white girl and i went out with an asian guy once
Ah right, you see the thing is I never see them dating white people and it's off putting :frown:

Do your parents mind? How did he attract you? Do your asian friends mind?

And to be honest i'm not sure. I like them when they're like dark brown but not black just like a yellowy brown with black hair, do you know which type that is?

Thanks

Hey, Asian girls love white guys I would say. I was always worried that I wouldnt be able to have a white boyfriend. :love:

My parents do not mind at all, we are not strict. Well, we are strict about other things but not relationship. :smile:

My asian friends do not care. And neither do I care about them. I am the one dating, not them. :P

Dark brown, not black...well, that sounds like me :love:

Well, I think you are on about South/Southeast Asia - so it's somewhere like Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, India etc. :smile:

And hey, not all Asian are muslims! ... Nearly the whole Thailand are Buddists (who don't restrict who you go out with) and you will find lots of Christians in like Korea :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 18

Is it possible to have a high chance of having a relationship with one? I just find them, so pretty, most of them more pretty than white girls but they are often muslims so only allowed muslim boyfriends and thewir parents wouldn't approve? Is this correct?

How could I get around this?

I've thought about using that "tan" that bodybuilders use, which is really dark tan and makes white people look black, but obviously only when I visit her family or whatever, any other ideas?

Like this:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dream/2tone.jpg

(left side showing how it could make me look asian seen as I have black hair anyway)

Thanks in advance.

I really appreciate your choice!!!! I hope this frees some blondes LOL!
First of all you need to watch "Four lions", great film.

Secondly a wise man once said
"I don't discriminate, I regulate every shade of the (ass)
Long as you show class, and pass my test
Fat (ass and) breasts, highly intelligent bachlorettes
That's the best, I won't settle for less"

Big Pun ftw LOL

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending