The Student Room Group

Liverpool Dentistry FIRMED!! 2011/2012

Hey, thought I'd start this so all of us firmed Liverpool people could get to know each other before September!!! :biggrin:
Hey m123

Starting Dentistry liverpool september

So where u decided to get accom? I really dunno what to do, im a mature student 26lol and dunno if med and dental students tend to stay in same blocks etc etc?
Reply 2
Original post by ryanollerton03
Hey m123

Starting Dentistry liverpool september

So where u decided to get accom? I really dunno what to do, im a mature student 26lol and dunno if med and dental students tend to stay in same blocks etc etc?

Hey, congrats on the offer!

I'm on the graduate course and I'm staying at home as I'm from Liverpool so not sure how they arrange people in halls, but I presume they do put people together?

:biggrin:
To everyone who had firmed the GEP course - join the facebook group!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_157975660929863
Reply 4
What halls is everyone choosing? Considering that most halls only have 39/40 week contracts which don't start till 21st ish.
Don't we start beginning of sept?
What are ppl doing?
Original post by chesco
What halls is everyone choosing? Considering that most halls only have 39/40 week contracts which don't start till 21st ish.
Don't we start beginning of sept?
What are ppl doing?

Yeah that was another thing I was wondering about. Have you firmed Liverpool now then??
Reply 6
Original post by Roxy Baroque
Yeah that was another thing I was wondering about. Have you firmed Liverpool now then??

Yh I will when I get a reply from kings. At mo UCAS won't let me firm until I have all my decisions.
There are only 2 halls with contracts starting on the 3rd sept. That's mulberry and Melville grove.
Do u know that exact date we start?
Reply 7
hey guys
have firmed liverpool too for dent
have chosen prospecct point for accomodation!
:smile:
Reply 8
Hey guys, which uni accommodation is best for dentistry 1st year? Where would you suggest to apply? Thanks

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 9
The website says from mid april you can apply, i think you get an email with a link.
has anyone got that medical form or an invite to get your tests/jabs yet?

Quick Reply

Latest