The Student Room Group

Gingers do have souls

uh, yeah, I just wanted to say that it really irritates me when south park would say that red haired people don't have souls, okay? Because we do, we do have souls alright? And lately I've been called a ginger, a fat ginger by everybody at school and it really hurts my feelings, and i dont like that, but it does, really bad.

GINGERS HAVE SOULS. I go to church, I'm a christian. You don't know me. You're not god. You're not god. You don't know who has a soul and who doesn't, alright? I'm a christian. So if you think I don't have a soul, you tell me. Otherwise **** you, bitches, for real. I'm getting sick and tired of everyone making fun of red haired people. Like "haaaa he's a ginger hahahha HE'S A GINGER hahahaha"

Really that's funny, yeah hahaha ok hahaa. I'm being called a ginger every single day at school...Every day of my life. And I've conteplated suicide, and all sorts of things. IT PISSES ME OFF.Ginger people DO have souls, alright? I've red hair. I have red hair, I got red hair. I'm not proud of it, alright? I consider ginger a very slanderous word. A demeaning word. And I'm tired of it. Tired of it. You know, everybody else gets respect. I mean, blind people, white people, mexicans, everyone.

Gingers, why, why do gingers have to be put down so much, like really whats so different about us, besides our hair colour? huh? Really. What is so freaking different? TELL ME!!! God!!! Cause I don't really see much difference ok? I'm red head, I'm red headed and I'm proud of it. Alright? Everyone else I'm sorry, I don't mean to insult you, but, you know... I mean, I'm proud of me. Proud of myself, you know? I'm proud I got freckles, you know? It's who I am, god made me that way. And I have a soul.

So...yeah. Don't freaking be like that okay? I HAVE A SOUL. GINGER AND PROUD OF IT.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1

Hi CopperCab :hello:
Anyone agree with me that GINGERS DO HAVE SOULS?
Reply 3
Original post by INeedToLoseWeight
uh, yeah, I just wanted to say that it really irritates me when south park would say that red haired people don't have souls, okay? Because we do, we do have souls alright? And lately I've been called a ginger, a fat ginger by everybody at school and it really hurts my feelings, and i dont like that, but it does, really bad.

GINGERS HAVE SOULS. I go to church, I'm a christian. You don't know me. You're not god. You're not god. You don't know who has a soul and who doesn't, alright? I'm a christian. So if you think I don't have a soul, you tell me. Otherwise **** you, bitches, for real. I'm getting sick and tired of everyone making fun of red haired people. Like "haaaa he's a ginger hahahha HE'S A GINGER hahahaha"

Really that's funny, yeah hahaha ok hahaa. I'm being called a ginger every single day at school...Every day of my life. And I've conteplated suicide, and all sorts of things. IT PISSES ME OFF.Ginger people DO have souls, alright? I've red hair. I have red hair, I got red hair. I'm not proud of it, alright? I consider ginger a very slanderous word. A demeaning word. And I'm tired of it. Tired of it. You know, everybody else gets respect. I mean, blind people, white people, mexicans, everyone.

Gingers, why, why do gingers have to be put down so much, like really whats so different about us, besides our hair colour? huh? Really. What is so freaking different? TELL ME!!! God!!! Cause I don't really see much difference ok? I'm red head, I'm red headed and I'm proud of it. Alright? Everyone else I'm sorry, I don't mean to insult you, but, you know... I mean, I'm proud of me. Proud of myself, you know? I'm proud I got freckles, you know? It's who I am, god made me that way. And I have a soul.

So...yeah. Don't freaking be like that okay? I HAVE A SOUL. GINGER AND PROUD OF IT.

This coming from the girl who mocks Asians and says that they all have tiny dicks :facepalm2:
Reply 4
Don't lie to us!
Old meme is old :sigh:
Reply 6
Gingers for justice!

EDIT: Silly TSR won't let me write that in caps, but be assured that in real life I would be saying it loudly and passionately :tongue:
Original post by riotgrrl
Gingers for justice!

Yeaaaah Imma climb Buckingham palace and dress up as batman!!!!
I didn't read your post but don't fool yourself - of course they don't have souls.
Reply 9
I don't know but one has Brody Dalle so I am incredibly jealous.
Jeez calm down xD I went out with a Ginger for a year and got nothing but stick for it, but it's so easy to ignore, no need to go SCREAMING ABOUT YOUR GINGERNESS IN EVERYONES FACES!
Reply 11
You realise how many people on TSR don't think that souls even exist?
Least of their problems to be honest.
I know its not nice to stereotype :frown: but being honest every ginger ive met my age is a prick, bar one whos low on gingeritis scale, merely small mininuke, not SUPER NOVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Reply 14
Gingers have souls? :O
LMAO. I watched this video timeeeeeeeeee ago, have you watched the other one, when he uses the word 'broski' hahahaha
Gingers FTW
HAHAHAHAAA oh man.
Reply 18
Original post by n1r4v

Hi CopperCab :hello:

Dammit I spent ages typin dat **** out

Quick Reply

Latest