The Student Room Group

I find Asians hot, but i'm white..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dirac Delta Function
Nah mate, not in this day and age. Don't get me wrong, I only 'do' my own race too but most people don't care.

Asian chicks secretly like a bit of Yorkshire sausage :teehee:

:lolwut:

Nah we like sausages that look like chocolate.

White man... pink like pig
Reply 81
Original post by cezz_18
If the guy is really interested and serious, he could always convert to Islam. I know someone who has done that but it was the other way around (guy is Muslim). Don't know much about details but they got married in the end.

Actually a Muslim is allowed to marry a christian or a jew as long as the children are raised muslim..
Mr Smurf is going to bawl his eyes out when he works out you're male
Reply 83
Original post by surina_xxx
Good on you, have you dated many out of interest and do you show your interest as many asians seem to hide it sorry if im generalisin g?

yhh i've dated a few and i do show interest in them. I don't get why someones race and skin colour should stop you going out with them :s

I like you :smile: :wink:
Original post by asparkyn
Are you talking about people like

Because this lady is South-East Asian, and seems to fit your description.

I think he meant this kind:

(Actually, I just wanted to add pics :ninja:)
Reply 85
Original post by Iorek
Not as much as brown skinned ones, especially Indians, Thais and those from the Philippines.

Far eastern Asians generally prefer their own kind these days or rather they will go for whoever that has the most money :biggrin:

Sorry to disappoint but I'm not one of them! ESPECIALLY the last bit! A bit insulting when you generalise but then I'm not saying that some aren't actually like that.
Reply 86
Original post by Anonymous

Heyyyyy :wink: this topic has made me happy tbh. I've never dated an asian and really want to! I've got a chance so i'm like yayyyy like a kid in a sweetie shop who finds out he can get the one he really wants but far more happier :smile:

Lol go for it! :smile: Is there a particular girl you have your eye on at the moment, or are you just checking us all out? lol
Reply 87
Meh, that's depressing don't they have exceptions? Perhaps I will have to recite verses from the Quran to find meaning like christians do with random quotes, think it could work?

haha!

Never, I'm a muslim guy and south asian and i can tell you , south asians have problems with there daughters marrying other cultures especially if there black or white. And it won't work, because muslims dont date, they feel attracted and get to know each other islamically and then get married. And the parents gotta know, so noooooooooooooooooooo.
You try a Indian hindu girl, but thats the best or if there christian.
Reply 88
Original post by Dude Where's My Username
Mr Smurf is going to bawl his eyes out when he works out you're male

Not sure who he is..
Reply 89
Don't become something you're not. Just ask them.
Reply 90
not being funny but im muslim and i like white guys only :/ just preference....
:lolwut:

Nah we like sausages that look like chocolate.

White man... pink like pig

And I love pigs so.... :smile:

White guys :love:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 93
yhh i've dated a few and i do show interest in them. I don't get why someones race and skin colour should stop you going out with them :s

I like you :smile: :wink:

hehee thanks :biggrin:
Reply 94
Original post by darkxangel
I think he meant this kind:

(Actually, I just wanted to add pics :ninja:)

What are you people searching for to find such amazingly beautiful women?

Original post by miss_p
Lol go for it! :smile: Is there a particular girl you have your eye on at the moment, or are you just checking us all out? lol

To be honest I find almost all extremely attractive, it sounds desperate but i'm not because I don't find many white girls attractive, must be just my preference :smile: So yeah guess i'm as you put it "checking you all out" LOL

Original post by Iqbal007
Never, I'm a muslim guy and south asian and i can tell you , south asians have problems with there daughters marrying other cultures especially if there black or white. And it won't work, because muslims dont date, they feel attracted and get to know each other islamically and then get married. And the parents gotta know, so noooooooooooooooooooo.
You try a Indian hindu girl, but thats the best or if there christian.
Reply 95
Original post by street.lovin'
And I love pigs so.... :smile:

White guys :love:

Lol :smile: I wouldn't mind to be honest but they gotta have dark brown/black hair. Green/blue eyes would be a bonus :wink:
I was going to reply being like yeah :colondollar: :sexface: let me pm you but then I saw your name "amandeep PSYCHO" and then thought nah i'm ok haha :biggrin:

Amandeep_Psych (Psychology = my course) 07 (the year I started). :colonhash:
Reply 97
Original post by cezz_18
Lol :smile: I wouldn't mind to be honest but they gotta have dark brown/black hair. Green/blue eyes would be a bonus :wink:

I'm tempted to PM you lol.

I want to post some pics too! :love:
Reply 99
Original post by Amandeep_Psych07
Amandeep_Psych (Psychology = my course) 07 (the year I started). :colonhash:

oh &$£& i'm actually sorry I just read it as psycho! That's embarassing as i'm also a Psychology student :colondollar:

I'll take that back though, so I will reply like I said

Hey :colondollar: :sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending