The Student Room Group

The truth about asian girls (a small note on the guys as well)

so many white guys keep posting 'oh i like her, but shes pakistani' and 'do indian chicks get attracted to white guys' and similar **** to no end. so here's your answer.

Pakistani girls

* 99% of the pakistani chicks are more family oriented and hence prefer guys of a similar race. lets make it clear that they DONT have problems being friends with other races though.

*some dont mind getting into short term relationships.they get married to a pakistani in the end.

*VERY very few pakistanis end up with people from other cultures. if they do it, its mostly while going against their parents' wishes, which eprsonally i find very cool. it reflects a lot of inner strength and confidence and their ability to love so purely.

Indian girls

*there are 3 types really-
-she is not into white guys at all. brown is the way to go. be friends with such chicks, youre not getting anywhere closer.

- she is into white guys, but again, like the pakistani girls is very traditional and might date white people, but wont end up with them. most girls make it clear in the beginning before getting involved. if you're serious about her, you might want to subtly ask her.

- she's got an open-minded family OR she cant be too arsed, love is love regardless of race. she will be okay to be in serious committed relationships. my own sister is married to this lovely guy from nottingham and my parents lurvve him and think they're oh so cute together.

Indian boys

*again there are three kinds

-born and brought up in england- they're pretty english in behavior, but seem to prefer indian chicks.

- north indian guys comign from india- they're mostly very crude and dont mind having some fun with english girls, but trust me, its almost NEVER more than that. theyre parents will cut their d*cks off and banish them from all their wealth.

- south indian guys coming from india- most prefer indians. but some like white girls and theyre very genuine about it. theyre the nicest indian guys, very kind and courteous. if they love you they WILL ask to marry you. beware of the odd douche bags though. you can tell from the way they treat you and talk to you.

feel free to quote me while asking questions or making comments.

AND before you judge me and think i might be biased,

im an indian hindu, brought up as catholic and have mostly muslim friends. ive got more pakistani friends than indians. ALL my best friends at uni are white and i have a white brother in law.
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by goddogit

im an indian hindu, brought up as catholic and have mostly muslim friends. ive got more pakistani friends than indians. ALL my best friends at uni are white and i have a white brother in law.

Are these your credentials validating the rest of your post?
Reply 2
For me it would be same religion, I dont really care about the race. I'm not family orientated either, although I'm a mixture of Indian, Pakistani and Libyan so I'm not sure where I stand.
Then again thats a very generalised view, especially for Pakistani girls, since the majority of my friends who are Pakistani would prefer not to marry a Paskistani guy.

I'd also like to point out at that loads of Pakistani girls are marrying people from different cultures- more than you would think.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3
What about there thoughts on us mixed race guys? Jeez talk about discrimination! haha :wink:
Reply 4
Not really sure how to respond to this...

Guess I'm the 3rd option of the 3 you have provided for Indian girls... :/
Reply 5
so many white guys keep posting 'oh i like her, but shes pakistani' and 'do indian chicks get attracted to white guys' and similar **** to no end. so here's your answer.

Pakistani girls

* 99% of the pakistani chicks are more family oriented and hence prefer guys of a similar race. lets make it clear that they DONT have problems being friends with other races though.

*some dont mind getting into short term relationships.they get married to a pakistani in the end. VERY very few pakistanis end up with people from other cultures.

Indian girls

-she is not into white guys at all. brown is the way to go. be friends with such chicks, youre not getting anywhere closer.

- she is into white guys, but again, like the pakistani girls is very traditional and might date white people, but wont end up with them. most girls make it clear in the beginning before getting involved. if you're serious about her, you might want to subtly ask her.

- she's got an open-minded family OR she cant be too arsed, love is love regardless of race. she will be okay to be in serious committed relationships. my own sister is married to this lovely guy from nottingham and my parents lurvve him and think they're oh so cute together.

Indian boys

-born and brought up in england- they're pretty english in behavior, but seem to prefer indian chicks.

- north indian guys comign from india- they're mostly very crude and dont mind having some fun with english girls, but trust me, its almost NEVER more than that. theyre parents will cut their d*cks off and banish them from all their wealth.

- south indian guys coming from india- most prefer indians. but some like white girls and theyre very genuine about it. theyre the nicest indian guys, very kind and courteous. if they love you they WILL ask to marry you. beware of the odd douche bags though. you can tell from the way they treat you and talk to you.

You forgot to include in your write up about Indians from Hong Kong, South East Asia and a sizeable amount who live in Australia, New Zealand, Canada and USA :smile:

Not forgetting those from Fiji and other ex-British colonies.
Reply 6
A lot of this is common sense really.

Can be applied to all races.
Reply 7
So what you're saying is that some like white guys and others don't? Shocker, I never knew that. :rolleyes:
Reply 8
Original post by n1r4v
Are these your credentials validating the rest of your post?

ha no, it was meant for people who go 'heeeey youre sayingt he best thigns about your own race/religion' :P

Pakistani girls

*some dont mind getting into short term relationships.they get married to a pakistani in the end. VERY very few pakistanis end up with people from other cultures.

Indian girls

Indian boys

Dude, I was born and bred in England. I'm British Indian. Follow the British/English traits because I don't believe in my own religion and culture and I'd rather end up married to a white girl rather than Indian. Reasons: Indian chicks are bitchy. They aren't daring and when they say they won't be like their parents, they are in the end. It's pathetic. White chicks, daring, spontaneous and just a whole lot more better than Indian. I've been with a white girl and it's been a year and a half. Had an Indian and it only lasted six months. Weigh out your options, which is better?

A really really good post though. About time someone put this up! I was going to do something similar but I'll leave the cloud on you :wink: Nice one buddy :biggrin:
Tl;dr: There are 3 types of asians: some who like white guys. Some who sort of do. Some who don't. Any questions?
I'm a Pakistani girl, and I'm seriously attracted to white guys.
Can't we just make individual judgements on the people we encounter in life rather than dividing people into "types"?
Original post by Uzzy?
For me it would be same religion, I dont really care about the race. I'm not family orientated either, although I'm a mixture of Indian, Pakistani and Libyan so I'm not sure where I stand.
Then again thats a very generalised view, especially for Pakistani girls, since the majority of my friends who are Pakistani would prefer not to marry a Paskistani guy.

I'd also like to point out at that loads of Pakistani girls are marrying people from different cultures- more than you would think.

This gives me hope!!!! I'm a Pakistani girl and am not attracted to Pakistani guy's, I can see this being a problem for my parents but hopefully eventually they won't mind!!
Reply 14
Original post by Anonymous
Dude, I was born and bred in England. I'm British Indian. Follow the British/English traits because I don't believe in my own religion and culture and I'd rather end up married to a white girl rather than Indian. Reasons: Indian chicks are bitchy. They aren't daring and when they say they won't be like their parents, they are in the end. It's pathetic. White chicks, daring, spontaneous and just a whole lot more better than Indian. I've been with a white girl and it's been a year and a half. Had an Indian and it only lasted six months. Weigh out your options, which is better?

A really really good post though. About time someone put this up! I was going to do something similar but I'll leave the cloud on you :wink: Nice one buddy :biggrin:

truueee :biggrin: i think the exact same thing about white guys. im indian, never lived in india much though. i had an indian boyfriend it lasted like 6 months. and now im with this amazing man who happens to be english and im, well in love. dont tell him that though, he has deep seated committment issues :P
Reply 15
Original post by LadyRowena
Can't we just make individual judgements on the people we encounter in life rather than dividing people into "types"?

sure we can! =) this post was for all the juvenile ones of TSR going 'will she like me, she's white, or black or green' thought it was high time they shutup
Reply 16
Original post by Anonymous
This gives me hope!!!! I'm a Pakistani girl and am not attracted to Pakistani guy's, I can see this being a problem for my parents but hopefully eventually they won't mind!!

If they're dead-set on arranged, then I can see that more of a problem :tongue:

Out of curiosity, who do you prefer?
lol i think your on about attraction and stuff- you are attracted to who ever fits your picture of the perfect man or women sort of things. marriage is a whole new chapter lol.
Asia is a very big place, you missed out loads of races! :tongue: Good post anyway, so many pointless threads posted on here these days!
Original post by Yawn11
A lot of this is common sense really.

Can be applied to all races.

Because... common sense is abundant on the internet? :ahee:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending