The Student Room Group

If your partner had a problem with you eating unhealthy food, how would you feel?

Anon because bf reads my post and we've had arguments over this.

My bf eats a lot of unhealthy food, including take aways every day. I have a problem with this because I care for him. I have asked him to stop eating takeaway food every day and eat his fruits and veg. He gets annoyed by this and we have arguments over it.

If you're partner told you to stop eating unhealthy food because they care about you, how would you feel and what would you do?
Tell me about it. My boyfriend has the most unhealthy diet ever. Plus he is diabetic and doesn't control it very well. I try and help him, but unless if they want to be healthy themselves there's nothing you can do.
You're his girlfriend. Cut off sex until he loses some flab. If he breaks up with you, even better, because he'll probably get depressed, get fat and won't get anyone regardless.
Tell him you wont let him cum in your mouth until he starts eating better. It's fair enough really, when a guys diet is good their cum tastes much less unpleasant :smile:

EDIT: Didn't actually answer the question. It might annoy me a little bit, but my diet isn't poor. If it was that poor, I might see their point, but then again I'd probably want to change it myself; it's a toughie :frown:
(edited 13 years ago)
Is it possible that you was a size 8 and now a size 12? Because there was a thread...
Funny correlation and such.
If my partner has a problem with my diet, they're welcome to date someone whose diet they approve of.

You signed up for this. If you don't like something about the person you signed up for, you can either find someone else or get over it. He's a person, not a project.
Reply 6
Original post by patientology
Is it possible that you was a size 8 and now a size 12? Because there was a thread...
Funny correlation and such.

:s-smilie:
I am a size 8.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending