The Student Room Group

Cigarette smoking girls are hot, who agrees? Am I weird?

Is it weird to think that girls who smoke look really sexy? I get turned on by the sight of girl who smokes cigarettes. Do any other guys think the same? If I'm walking down the street and I see a girl light one up, I get quite turned on. Like in the pics below, I just think these girls are hot as hell...

(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Do you smoke?
I don't smoke at all and I wouldn't find that attractive..
Reply 2
Each to their own but it's a big turn off for me.
Reply 3
i smoke, and i find that some girls look awesome smoking, while others dont. so youre not weird at all. tbh though i would prefer if i find a partner who doesnt smoke. that way, she'd get me off smoking haha.
Reply 4
Massive turn off for me. I don't smoke though.
Reply 5
Only if they're French... :wink:
I find it attractive and I don't smoke nor can realistically see myself starting. I think it's the animalness; you can clearly see her breathing something out and it shrouds her as well, mysterious.
Reply 7
I love it. No idea why.
Reply 8
Yuk.
I kissed this guy the other night who tasted of a mixture between cigarettes and chewing gum, it was delicious.
Reply 10
I love smokers :sexface:
No fanks!
Yesss (not that picture though). Although we made a stupid video once and accidentally did it so my friend's nose and mouth were off camera, just her eyes were peeping over the top, and she did a giant puff of smoke towards the end and when we watched it back it was hilarious, like the caterpillar in Alice In Wonderland, so I sort of find it funny now sometimes, memory triggers and that.
Reply 13
I'm afraid they might taste like an ashtray, and my maw smokes, so if I pull her I don't wanna think about my maw.

But who knows, others might want to...
I find it slightly unattractive, and i hate the smell of smoke.
Erm, no.

Just no.
Reply 16
Blergh. Definitely a nono.
Massive turn-off. Not so much the sight of them smoking, just everything that comes with it i.e. bad breath, the smell, and all that **** what's happening inside their bodies.
Reply 18
I find that most people who smoke look silly.

However for some odd reason I really love the smell of smoke. :/
Original post by Fumi
I find that most people who smoke look silly.

However for some odd reason I really love the smell of smoke. :/

I used to. Reminded me of when I was on holiday. That was until pretty much all my friends started smoking.

Quick Reply

Latest