The Student Room Group

Boyfriend thinks of other girls while having sex with me

Scroll to see replies

If you'd like to point out a time where I actually accused you of the above things, then I'd be very intrigued to know when.

In the midst of my history coursework and a general I-don't-really-care attitude towards your argument, I was actually more interested in resolving this issue by stating what I believe about the OP's problem, in the hope of clearing up any confusion about what my argument is, than challenging yours. Thus, I think you'll find that my above posts have been general statements about my opinion rather than accusations about yours. If you insist on taking that personally and inferring things that simply weren't there, then that's your prerogative.

Consequently, I don't think you've actually got any reason to correct me at all.
And hes still your boyfriend? And you still have sex with him? :lol: Oh dear...................
Well now it's my turn to correct you, if you insist on this turning into an immature squabble. Yeah, there was plenty of meaning in the above 2 statements but there was no accusation at all, as you well know. So just because you happen to disagree with what I'm saying, don't twist my words. Having 10,000+ posts doesn't automatically make you right, you know. :rolleyes:
Original post by Oranges
Could have sworn I saw another thread a short while ago where some guy admitted he pictured other girls while sleeping with his gf. :curious:

samee!!
Since when does my quoting you lead to accusations that:
a) you said that expecting your partner not too fantasize about other women during sex is too much to ask;
b) you said gentle sex was boring
Which I believe was the original point.

Plenty of times. Why, do you think it's had a profound effect? :confused:
Reply 65
Tell him you think of your best guy mates :colone:
Reply 66
Original post by DumpOrStay?
Is it like Katy Perry and Rihanna and stuff?

Or like Susie, Jade, and Rebecca Black from primary school?

primary school.. bit young, not sure its even legal.
Original post by DumpOrStay?
Is it like Katy Perry and Rihanna and stuff?

Or like Susie, Jade, and Rebecca Black from primary school?

Rebecca Black went to your primary school?

JEALOUSSSSSSS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0
It sounds very much like a case of you misinterpreting me then. At no point did I say "you said X and Y," which to me constitutes an accusation.
Apparently not. It seems I should just crawl into my intellectual black hole and cease to exist. It's quite difficult to explain the significance of an accusation to you, clearly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending