The Student Room Group

Which piercings would suit me?

Scroll to see replies

I think just the nose piercing looks cute on you =). If you have to get another one, I'd say go for the lip.
Reply 21
I think most would suit you really, eyebrow could be cool but as other people have said lip would be well good :yes:

Original post by greeneyedgirl
I was gonna say nose, but third pic looked like you had it already!

Another vote for lip piercings here :smile:

Did you get your nose done in the end?
Seems like you only have three options?
I say go for the anti eyebrow myself!
Original post by Funkss!
I think most would suit you really, eyebrow could be cool but as other people have said lip would be well good :yes:

Did you get your nose done in the end?

Getting it done start of next term! After posting question I picked up a nasty cold, which turned into a mega chest infection and I didn't really want to get it done while ill (especially as was blowing my nose every few seconds)!
Reply 24
Medusa
Erm none? you look cute as it is. That 2nd photo is ****ed up though, your cute you don't need to pull stupid faces IMO.
Reply 26
Original post by Ilora-Danon
I think eyebrow piercings make people look chavvy, even if they're not naturally inclined that way.

I'm not a fan of facial piercings much, but I think you'd look cute with a central labret stud.

This, or maybe a nose piercing? If you were to go for the labret piercing I'd go for a micro-labret stud, they're more discrete and prettier in my opinion. Also the hole isn't as obvious when you remove the piercing for work or something.

EDIT: oops sorry just saw you already have a nose piercing, looks pretty :smile: I have both my nose pierced and a central labret piercing, I think these two piercings look nice together but I don't tend to wear too obvious jewellery as I think otherwise they would kind of take over my face.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 27
lung
Get the other side of your nose done :h:
Reply 29
A lip piercing would be nice. Eyebrow piercings always look a bit manly to me.
Reply 30
Getting it done start of next term! After posting question I picked up a nasty cold, which turned into a mega chest infection and I didn't really want to get it done while ill (especially as was blowing my nose every few seconds)!

Ah I see, fair enough. Hope it goes well then, would look cute :wink:.
Original post by Funkss!
Ah I see, fair enough. Hope it goes well then, would look cute :wink:.

Thank you :smile: should be good! Then while I'm there I'm gonna talk to them about tattoo costs lol!
Reply 32
Thank you :smile: should be good! Then while I'm there I'm gonna talk to them about tattoo costs lol!

Oh a tattoo as well, very nice, feeling ambitious? lol
Original post by Funkss!
Oh a tattoo as well, very nice, feeling ambitious? lol

Not on same day, still got a bit more thinking to do about placement and which tattoo I'll get first etc, but will be good to know rough costs to budget one in pre-summer!
Original post by Racheld25
You have a pretty face. Don't put holes in it!!!
If anything, do stuff to your ears. They're easier to cover for potential jobs and stuff.

I agree with this! Dont get something for the sake of it, facial piercings look horrid
Reply 35
Not on same day, still got a bit more thinking to do about placement and which tattoo I'll get first etc, but will be good to know rough costs to budget one in pre-summer!

Yeah definitely, I think they're all cool aha.. Have you got rough ideas atm though?
Original post by Funkss!
Yeah definitely, I think they're all cool aha.. Have you got rough ideas atm though?

"Believe and be saved"
"With faith, nothing is impossible"
A small cross
A Christian Fish

I want my tattoo to be something to do with my faith, something that permanently shows the world what I believe :smile:
Snakebites.

I would also loose the nose piercing, but it is more important you get the above, lol.
Reply 38
None. I don't understand the craze of girls getting holes in there face, its not attractive at all personally
Reply 39
"Believe and be saved"
"With faith, nothing is impossible"
A small cross
A Christian Fish

I want my tattoo to be something to do with my faith, something that permanently shows the world what I believe :smile:

Ah cool, like a rib thingy or something, sounds tidy :smile:

Quick Reply