The Student Room Group

I find Asians hot, but i'm white..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by Anonymous
Would they honestly probably hate me that much? I don't want to become halal meat lol

Heyyyyy :wink: this topic has made me happy tbh. I've never dated an asian and really want to! I've got a chance so i'm like yayyyy like a kid in a sweetie shop who finds out he can get the one he really wants but far more happier :smile:

I don't think you will be halal meat since halal meat is when they pray while killing the animal. They would be too angry to say any prays. But yeh pretty much meat.
Kidding I don't think anyone is that cruel. I think????:confused:

Okay!!!! Whatever you say
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 121
Original post by bluebell100
Muslims are not allowed to have pre-marital relationships with the opposite gender. So stay away from Muslim girls.

I'm sorry for asking but I'm intrigued. So you're saying they won't have a bf. Is it an arranged marriage then? Or do they attend several marriage meetings and choose? Or do they get chosen to be brides?
Managed to troll an entire thread :rofl:
Original post by cezz_18
I'm sorry for asking but I'm intrigued. So you're saying they won't have a bf. Is it an arranged marriage then? Or do they attend several marriage meetings and choose? Or do they get chosen to be brides?

Muslims are allowed to get to know each other for marriage purposes in the presence of the girl's wali (usually the father). So attending several marriage meetings in this setting would be permissible.
Original post by Irrelevance
Managed to troll an entire thread :rofl:

what do you mean by that? Actually I think I know what you are on about.:cool::colonhash:
Original post by darkxangel
what do you mean by that? Actually I think I know what you are on about.:cool::colonhash:

Irrelevance explains himself to nobody :indiff:
What are you people searching for to find such amazingly beautiful women?

I don't know whether you are serious about this thread or not, but anyway i just googled Indian actresses.

For the sake of procastrinating here are more pics:tongue::wink::

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Irrelevance
Irrelevance explains himself to nobody :indiff:

what Irrelevance has to say is irrelevant to Darkxangel :unimpressed:
x

Look into Islam / the Qur'an andrealise how amazing Islam really is, then you can have any Asian/Muslim girl you want :smile:

http://www.quranexplorer.com/Quran/?Sura=55&FromVerse=1&ToVerse=78&Reciter=Mishari-Rashid-HQ&Translation=Eng-Yusuf%20Ali&Zoom=5.2&TajweedRules=0

^ Just hit play.

I know this is gonna sound crazy but just have a read, for curiosity's sake if nothing else! :smile:
Reply 129
I don't know whether you are serious about this thread, but anyway i just googled Indian actresses.
For the sake of procastrinating here more pics:tongue::wink::

Thank you, most are stunning. And yes I am serious. I don't see why some people would find it hard to believe... It's only like some girls find French or whatever type of people attractive....
Reply 130
Look into Islam / the Qur'an andrealise how amazing Islam really is, then you can have any Asian/Muslim girl you want :smile:

http://www.quranexplorer.com/Quran/?Sura=55&FromVerse=1&ToVerse=78&Reciter=Mishari-Rashid-HQ&Translation=Eng-Yusuf%20Ali&Zoom=5.2&TajweedRules=0

^ Just hit play.

I know this is gonna sound crazy but just have a read, for curiosity's sake if nothing else! :smile:

Huh you posted that as anonymous and it called you thread starter when you aren't?

And thanks for the link, I actually have a Qur'an on my bookshelf-I got given it from a stall for free and thought it was cool :smile:

Must be destiny :biggrin:
what Irrelevance has to say is irrelevant to Darkxangel :unimpressed:

Too right it is. 'Cos I ain't got nuttin' to say to you, girlfriend :talkhand:
Reply 132

^ Just hit play.

Actually nevermind, must have been a bug, it';s fine now.

But you hoienstly think with a little knowledge of the Qur'an muslim girls wil be fine with dating me?
Reply 133

But you hoienstly think with a little knowledge of the Qur'an muslim girls wil be fine with dating me?

depends

dating if it'll never go anywhere serious
I'm Asian and am attracted to white guys! I think my parents want me to marry someone from same religion, country etc. but they can't do anything of I fall in love with someone else lol!
Reply 135
I'm Asian and am attracted to white guys! I think my parents want me to marry someone from same religion, country etc. but they can't do anything of I fall in love with someone else lol!

I find it discouraging half the asian girls won't admit unless anonymous, how am I ever supposed to find you in real life if you're so secretive lol. Need to make a dating society at my university for asians to meet likeminded white people :smile:
Thank you, most are stunning. And yes I am serious. I don't see why some people would find it hard to believe... It's only like some girls find French or whatever type of people attractive....

Hmm, cool :biggrin: It's just rare to hear that a guy likes dark-skinned girls more than white skinned girls, that's all. :biggrin:

Ok, I am going to bed now.
The majority of Asians aren't even Muslim. And that tan won't make you look any more 'Asian'.

Hah, a little more than that i'm afraid. Every Asian/Muslim girl loves a white convert though! :biggrin:

In all seriousness, I'm an Asian Muslim and people don't usually expect it from me, but i don't actually date :smile: I'd only really marry a Muslim as I'd want my other half to also feel the beauty of Islam.

But otherwise it wouldn't matter to me, or my parents for that matter, what race he was at all. Islam is supposed to bring people together irrespective of race...but yeah that's probably not the answer you were looking for! Just thought i'd throw my two cents in :P

Quick Reply

Latest