The Student Room Group

do i have the right to be annoyed?

iv really liked this boy since december, and i found out that he likes me too (since dec too)
and now iv found out that he got off with some girl on a french trip while i was relli relli relli missing him....
im sooo upset, but we arent going out so do i have a right to be annoyed with him? just pisses me off that while i was missing him he was doing that
the exchange was in jan btw

and how should i act tomorrow? should i confront?
You should act normal and have NO right to be upset.
Reply 2
No, you've no right to be annoyed. You're not in a relationship with him, and just because you have feelings for him, that doesn't mean anything.
You're not his girlfriend, so you don't really have any right to say anything.... yes it might hurt a bit in your mind, but just because he "likes" you, doesn't mean that he didn't find other girls attractive.
Why don't you ask him out. If he's only 'got off' with the french girl then that means he didn't want a relationship with her. Maybe he will want one with you?

Just don't be mad with him, as he wasn't yours. - Good luck :-)
Original post by Anonymous
iv really liked this boy since december, and i found out that he likes me too (since dec too)
and now iv found out that he got off with some girl on a french trip while i was relli relli relli missing him....
im sooo upset, but we arent going out so do i have a right to be annoyed with him? just pisses me off that while i was missing him he was doing that
the exchange was in jan btw

and how should i act tomorrow? should i confront?

What ? You have the right to be annoyed about whatever you want to be.

I can't believe everyone is saying you don't. Tomorrow if you are annoyed then let him know. Something as simple as "I know we aren't together but I thought you cared about me enough to not do this". Unless you're the type of girl that's going to stick around anyway.

You don't have the right to expect him to care or expect him to do anything about it though.

I tend to have a erm ... lets say stricter moral code then some of my friends do and I get annoyed at them when they do certain things but I don't expect them to care. I can get annoyed about whatever I want.

I got really annoyed at Coleen Rooney and Abbey Clancey recently. For letting their husbands get away with sleeping with prostitutes while they were pregnant. Great thing for Rooney's son to grow up learning is OK. Crouch's daughter will also grow up thinking you should forgive husbands for doing it. See I have no right by many definitions to say anything about that but I do it anyway. Society annoys me sometimes and I let myself be heard when it does even if I "don't have the right".

I'm surprised I haven't got more neg for it on TSR
Reply 6
that reli reli sucksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. f*** it though.
Original post by TheFlyingDutchman
What ? You have the right to be annoyed about whatever you want to be.

I can't believe everyone is saying you don't. Tomorrow if you are annoyed then let him know. Something as simple as "I know we aren't together but I thought you cared about me enough to not do this". Unless you're the type of girl that's going to stick around anyway.

You don't have the right to expect him to care or expect him to do anything about it though.

I tend to have a erm ... lets say stricter moral code then some of my friends do and I get annoyed at them when they do certain things but I don't expect them to care. I can get annoyed about whatever I want.

I got really annoyed at Coleen Rooney and Abbey Clancey recently. For letting their husbands get away with sleeping with prostitutes while they were pregnant. Great thing for Rooney's son to grow up learning is OK. Crouch's daughter will also grow up thinking you should forgive husbands for doing it. See I have no right by many definitions to say anything about that but I do it anyway. Society annoys me sometimes and I let myself be heard when it does even if I "don't have the right".

I'm surprised I haven't got more neg for it on TSR

I agree with you here. But, she doesn't have the right to go in all guns blazing. Of course, she can tell him how she feels - good on her if she does. But in a calm controlled way. :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending