The Student Room Group

She likes me but problem

Well basically i have allways been attracted to asian girls (not oriental), and there is one that actually really likes me. People always say that they make a nice couple (were not together) or there both blushing (as we are) when near eachother.Plus we are always making each other laugh and smile.

Her friend asked me if i fancied her which i replied she is amazingly attractive and yeah i do fancy her... that was a week ago now her friend obviously told her as she is getting more flirty recently. However although she is amazing cant even describe her so amazing...

The dilema is that im not really after a relationship and dont really go out with girls unless i truly love them as ive been on the other end ages ago and it was painfull for both sides when we split up after several relationships.. But although i fancy her and she is attractive im not sure what to do, could do with some advise... preferably not from someone saying somet pathetic like"Goarn my son"..
:smile:
Ask her out. Most people don't love each other before hanging out...
I fail to see your butt problem? Is it too saggy? Too small? But hey, If she likes it then it's hardly a problem I guess
Or, you could simply inform her you want to be 'friends with benefits' and hope for the best, obviously you're looking for a pretty shallow relationship, but are manly enough not to want to lie to her about loving her and whatnot, just maintain 'chirpse' stage, get to know her beyond the "she's a hot Asian" stage, and either fall for her, or try and get her as a dimple sex buddy :smile:
Your not after a relationship? Even with a girl who you feel is amazing? Do you understand what your saying here?

And how can you know if you truly love a girl unless your in a relationship with her, where that love can be put to the test and also put on show, through words/actions?
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous

Not gonna lie, I was expecting this to be much different and funnier. And yeah, ask her out before it's too late.
Reply 6
Original post by El_Sid
Not gonna lie, I was expecting this to be much different and funnier. And yeah, ask her out before it's too late.

ditto.

but yeah, ask her out if she's obviously showing that she likes you :smile:
Reply 7
just go for it, (when she's on her own though in case she rejects ya haha) not that she will
Reply 8
Original post by Know_ThySelf
Your not after a relationship? Even with a girl who you feel is amazing? Do you understand what your saying here?

And how can you know if you truly love a girl unless your in a relationship with her, where that love can be put to the test and also put on show, through words/actions?

Yeah she is amazing however I know people who have had countless relationships and felt terrible because of it especially with people they dont love 100% but just fancy. She seems like too amazing to be true and as were on the same course got 3 years together so dont want to mess it up so that everything goes belly up and we fall out.

Original post by El_Sid

Sorry guess the title needed a bit of work, least it got you here to make a comment. :colondollar:
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah she is amazing however I know people who have had countless relationships and felt terrible because of it especially with people they dont love 100% but just fancy. She seems like too amazing to be true and as were on the same course got 3 years together so dont want to mess it up so that everything goes belly up and we fall out.

Sorry guess the title needed a bit of work, least it got you here to make a comment. :colondollar:

Would love to give you a more detailed message but am absolutely shattered and need some sleep!

You can't judge what you and her may have by what someone else once had.

It sounds like your scared of failure, which is perfectly acceptable. What is not acceptable is allowing that fear to dictate what you should or should'nt do with regards to asking out this girl.

Would you feel worse having tried to be in a relationship and it failing or worse seeing her three years down the line with another guy because you never took the opportunity when it was there to go out with this, qoute, amazing, girl?

Come on man! The answer is clear... just don't let your fear dictate a decision you may live to regret...

Hope it all works out for you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending