The Student Room Group

I want to cry in front of him... but need a good reason

i want 2 cry in front of a guy i like, sounds pathetic, but i'm really sensitive so it will seem real, i just need a good reason 4 crying and hope he will hug me :smile: :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Cry about how manipulative you're being.

[Would this lead to some sort of paradox?]
Reply 2
that's a new low, even for a girl!
um pretenddd your already dead grandparent just passed away or it's their anniversary if you are evilish
or your fake dog died, or you got fake dumped by your fake boyfriend.
happy tears.

BTW i'm not condoning, rather i'm taking the piss out of this patheticnessss galore
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3
Get one of your mates to smash you in the face. That's a pretty good reason..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01DNWtAzVm8&feature=related

Why do you want him to think you are a needy emotionally unstable weirdo?
Kill your mother?
Reply 6
What a douche.
Reply 7
That you've been unable to get a life?
a recent study concluded that a chemical in female tears repels men (seriously). rethink that plan, girlfriend.
Reply 10
Turn that frown upside down and just give him a squeeze!
I found out today my granddad has pneumonia (again), has had another heart scare and early Alzheimers, and has been rushed to hospital. Oh, and I can't see him for at least 2 months because I have exams and he lives in Israel. And I can't afford the flight.

Oh, and my other granddad has terminal cancer.

You can cry about that if you like?
Reply 12
punch yourself in the face. not to make yourself cry in front of him, just as punishment for having that stupid fkn idea
Or you could try growing up and just hugging him!!
You're a dick.
You are indeed pathetic. If you're gonna cry, at least cry about something serious, not just because you want attention from the guy you like. I'm pretty sure anybody can tell when someone is crying for real or not anyway.
What the ... ? I don't even ....
Dont do it. Most guys want an emotionally secure girlfriend, crying will scare him away. He might be caring and hug you but he wants a strong minded, intelligent and emotionally stable girlfriend.
Uuuh get raped, maybe your rapist will hug you if you cry :colonhash:

But seriously, wtf is wrong with this world?!
Reply 19
You're pathetic. :no:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending