The Student Room Group

was this over the top

I finally met this girl(posted many threads here :smile:) , but after the awkward situation from last time ,I had the feeling it couldnt get any worse .Basically I bumped into her at the street ,said Hi ,asked her name ,course etc etc.and before leaving I said show me your hand , took my pen out and wrote my number on her palm and said ,call me sometime we could get a coffee or something..She said yh sure and left ..

Im now thinking was it a bit too direct to do that?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous

Not really. You just gave her a number and an option to call you. It's not like you followed her home or anything...
Reply 2
lol mateeee you need to stop watching those cheesy hollywood rom coms.
You're a weirdo.
Reply 4
Original post by secret_geek
You're a weirdo.

atleast Im not boring average :wink:

Well when you don't get a call you would wish you were boring average.
Should've written it in blood on her tits, subtlety's always a winner

Beautifully put, +1
Reply 8

COLD BLOOOOODED
I finally met this girl(posted many threads here :smile:) , but after the awkward situation from last time ,I had the feeling it couldnt get any worse .Basically I bumped into her at the street ,said Hi ,asked her name ,course etc etc.and before leaving I said show me your hand , took my pen out and wrote my number on her palm and said ,call me sometime we could get a coffee or something..She said yh sure and left ..

If this is true, then :daydreaming:
Reply 10
Social suicide.
Reply 11

If I were her I'd be a bit surprised but intrigued. At least you didn't shuffle about and mumble and clack about on your phone like a goon.
Original post by Shuvel

COLD BLOOOOODED

mmmm he sexy :colone::colone::colone::colone:

OP obv looks like that, said girl was pure scared
if you giggled with excitement in her presence, that would have been over the top.

as it stands you didn't giggle.

you should be safe.
Reply 14

Personally, I'd call you if I was in her position. It's nice when a guy does something out of the ordinary, much better than "boring average". Example: most guys would suggest cinema, maybe bowling when he's starting to date a girl, my boyfriend took me strawberry picking :smile:
Maybe she won't call, but she might have reasons, doesn't mean you should try boring average next time.
Reply 15
OP, I take it you're a virgin then?
As long as you didn't carve the number into her palm with your pen...
Then ya, your good :tongue:
Reply 17
was it a biro or a parker?
Reply 18
Judging from what you did, I can accurately determine what you look like:

Oh dear.....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending